Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy, Sad and Scare.

I'm currently having these feelings all at once. How can it be possible you may ask? but I am the one that can have multiple feelings.

I can sit in the house and feel happy when I think of funny things and yet suddenly feeling sad over trivial matters or even become scare whenever something strikes me. This happen to me in a chain reaction and I am more to the negative side.

Lets start with the happy things! Recently I am watching "Xing Guang 3 Ban". This is a singing competition show that is held at Taiwan. The competitors shown great vocals and talents but the one that really caught my heart is "Xu Jia Ying"



This song is composed by her and sang by her. She used this song to win a PK (Player kill) round with a guy. This song made my goosebumps all raised up no matter how many times I listened to it.

And because I think she is so awesome, I tried to listen to all the songs that she sang in the competition. I noticed that she had a kind of voice that is able to move people's heart. She is also a great composer that writes and used her own songs to sing in the competition.

For now, I am happy that I found a new hobby and enjoying it.

But the sad part is, I've just received a school mail from my Supervisor for FYP. We were given tasks to do during this holiday break till school reopen. Now, we can't start it right away because one of the team mate had went to Bintan and we need to meet together to discuss about it.

That means I need to put a pause to my "Xing Guang 3 Ban" and put in my 99.45354 percent for my FYP. I felt that FYP must be at the top of my priority list now as I haven't been doing anything productive for school till now. I sensed an urgency in this matter as I don't want to be the last few teams submitting the proposal.

Having said that, I hope we can meet up right away when Teresa comes back. I also need to prepare for my trip to Pekanbaru with Shao cheng and William on the 11th April. I hope to finish the stuff allocated and enjoy my holiday without worrying what's happening in Singapore.

By the way, yesterday was April's fool. Got tricked by Jinjin's message but nevermind. Let you win this time. I was caught off guard.

Lastly, to conclude why I am scare. Yesterday, an insect flew in from my window and crashed against the wall. The sound of the crashing sounds like a beetle as they are so stupid that banged into anything.

Just like any normal day, I will take a tissue paper and catch it. When I slowly approached it, I noticed that it was no beetle at all. It looks like flying cockroaches as it's wings is shiny under the reflected light. Worst of all, it's huge!

At that time, my mum was in my room as well. I told her that there is a flying cockroach and she faster throw away the computer mouse that she is using while watching youtube. She looked at the "thing" and covered her hair, fearing that the "thing" might be attracted to it. Then she left the room and said something like "I must run away, later the "thing" gets into my hair".

I was like "zzz". I thought we should be like joining forces to kill it together and yet she chose to run away.

Next, she stood at the door and after some inspection, she confirmed that it is not cockroaches but grasshopper. She adjusted her hair a little and proceed to the kitchen to get her favourite weapon. While she is on the move, she ordered me like a general to get a newspaper to whack it.

I obeyed her command and fought bravely. I killed it in one swift hit and great accuracy. One of it's leg flew out! My mum came in with a broomstick and the thing to sweep the rubbish in. She explained that it was not grasshopper. It was CRICKET! (completed with a shout)



Not that it matters anymore. Grasshopper or cricket, I banished them if they ever dare to enter from my window again. One of these days, I must personally go chopped down the tree right in front of my room's window.

My mum sweep up the corpse remaining and used her broomstick's sharp ends to "CHOR" it a few times to make sure it is not playing dead. When she is sure it is definitely dead, she threw the corpse out of the window and into the tree that is situated right in front of my room, as if to warn them not to enter this window again.

So what I am scare of is that the friends of that cricket saw the corpse with a missing leg and hope to seek revenge by asking it's troops of army to attack my room the next day, just like those from "The Mist".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home