Friday, March 20, 2009

FYP Team and Classes for 2009 out!!!

Omg!, it's out already.


For FYP team allocation Click here!

For 2009 classes Click here!


On one hand, I felt excited because I will be same class in one of the module with Zakia and Andy. On the other hand, I need to attend 3 different classes which is my first time doing so. I hope I will not messed up with the schedules.

For FYP, Teresa and her friend, choosie, will be in the same team as me. We will be doing the theme "Research: Google" led by our supervisor, Jerry Lim, who is my last year PHP facilitator. I hope we didn't choose the wrong theme as I am really noobish at PHP.

On a side note, Tb went Genting with his family members. Hope that his journey will be a save one. While Mk's birthday is just next Monday and he will be working today. Hope that his job today will not be tiring.

Hx will be booking out later and we had agreed to go to a Adidas sale held at Expo with my sis driving us there. Heard that the sale can go up 70% OFF! Must go!

Not forgeting that Timothy's one year old birthday is just one day ahead of Mk's birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home