Thursday, February 26, 2009

Will be going KOTA TINGGI tomorrow!

In case I am missing for days and no one seemed to be able to contact me through my cellphone, you know I am not in Sg. (Now I know people calling me from Sg when I am at Genting will not be able to get through, lol, I thought all along, people will be wasting money if they call me when I am at Genting. stupid me!!!)

Ok, this trip reduces from 5 to 4, and to 3 people. Nevertheless, I can totally understand things do popped up suddenly and due to unforeseen circumstances. Hope the next 3 days will be a fruitful one, right? Shao cheng and Sherman?

I packed my bag anyhow-ly because no matter how hard I tried to remember the things to bring, I will start to recall that I forget to bring this and that when I finally reached the place.

Hmm, I guess I don't need to bring so much things because Shao cheng's house will surely have the basic necessities like toothpaste, shampoo etc. Seriously I hate to bring these stuff because when I reach my destination and open up my bag, the shampoo and all the goo-ish stuff will leak out.

Even the towel I also don't feel like bringing. But since I managed to steal one during the Genting trip from the Hotel room, I decide to put it to good use :)

Not forgetting that I need to change some ringgits tomorrow. I shall give my SGD 42.014365465476575 to change for RM100.00. (I counted liao hor, the rate is 2.38 and any higher I won't pay hor)

Ok good night, I shall have an early rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home