Friday, February 13, 2009

Anger

As I was eating my rice today, I was swearing as if I was chanting a spell. Only that the spell was made up of angry thoughts, without any words in it. I simply hoped that I was in non-existent when this happens so that I do not need to repeat myself a second time whenever someone asks a question.

Imagine this, one fine day. Someone walks towards you and asked you a question that he obviously knows the answer. Not only is this irritating, he even has a hobby that goes "Huh?" pretending that he cannot hear your reply and making you repeat your answer a second time.

To add fuel to fire, you had already given the hint that "You-are-not-to-be-bothered-TODAY" but he seemed to ignore your clear defined actions and walk through the mouth of a hungry tiger.

When all else failed to annoy you, in my distress, he simply digs out things that are left alone for ages and shouldn't have touched them to avoid the slightest troublesome moments. Sometimes, being lazy or stupid might seemed a better choice if you stayed that way, in my opinion.

Just like a spoiled afternoon, I was even angrier when my stomach needs food. That is needless to say, he appeared blocking your path when you decides to eat. Speaking of coincidences, I bet a Levis belt whenever this happens as it is down to my luck.

For now, I only hope for Thursday to come right away. I want a runaway escapism when every little details can be forgotten. I want my current worries to be left at somewhere and when I returned, I had forgot to take it back with me.

My mood is like lavas, was deeply affected to the brim of a volcano that it is going to erupt any moment when a strain of hair touches me, irritating me. It was so bad that "Congratulations! You've won the Chinese New Year EP Album" was not making me any better. (Unless it's some prized money)



Anger brings Danger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home