Monday, February 9, 2009

A new plan

This plan had been on-going for almost 2 weeks and I am glad I managed to do it. The results were exploding sheer of joy and it almost made my heart malfunction as it lub dub too fast.

TA DA!



Can you recognise it? It might be a weird currency to those that do not play pet society! But I've finally reached my first 10K in ps. Please note that this 10k is hard earned money. I feed, visit, scrub, run, jump, play, walk bushes and scam to get it.

Now that I had gotten this amount of money, I proceeded with the plan that some of my pals in ps had often heard about. They thought I was crazy but the curiosity got the better of me. I bought 20 gold mystery boxes that cost 500 each.



Sample: Of course I pressed 20 times on the ticks to get 20 of these Expensive Mystery Box lah. I tell you, the feeling was indescribable as you see the money becoming lesser until it reaches a value of zero.

I just want to know the possibility of actually getting super duper rare stuffs and such.



Look at the top left hand corner! I am officially declared bankrupt in ps. I presumed it was a rare moment, I quickly aligned the 20 boxes neatly for a rip-off session.

*clearing throat*, below were the 20 things in order of left to right, top to bottom.



Fig 1

Let me share my experience then. When I opened the first 5 boxes, I spammed vulgarities. It's 2.5k and I get junks like some wallpapers that are not even worth a box when added up. Luckily I get a piano at the 6th tries or else you can come over to the 1st storey of my block, directly under my room's window to collect a smashed computer.

Let's do some simple mathematics


Please note that it's according to the selling price of 20 items in Fig 1.
1) Sweet Orange Tree - 166
2) White Bonnet - 166
3) Burgundy Wallpaper - 83
4) Green Tiles - 233
5) Arabic Smock - 116
6) Piano - 999
7) Antique Telephone - 999
8) Mademoiselle's Bonnet - 166 (The name of this hat sounds so sophisticated but fetch a low price)
9) Piano - 999 (Piano again, overjoyed)
10) Cave Shirt - 166
11) Square Floor Tiles - 666
12) Pink Baby Hat - 99 (Yuenky's pet's hat)
13) Stylish Silver Band - 133 (Erm, how stylish?)
14) Squitty - 999 (RARE!!! My new toy that matches my hat!)
15) Dancing Daisy - 116
16) Rainbow Stone Tiles - 199
17) Teddy - 166
18) Classic Jeans - 99
19) Burgundy Wallpaper - 83 (NOT AGAIN!)
20) Grilled Door - 499

Total: 7152


It's actually not a bad deal despite many crappy stuffs. Imagine I could have been luckier and get a few more rares, I can easily recoup back the losses. Over all, I think the Squitty and Piano x2 were the best items I have got through Mystery boxes.

Tempted to open up mystery boxes right now? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home