Saturday, January 31, 2009

Yesterday was Kbox session,
Today were no voice season.


Going to kbox during the festive season is surely a no-no. Not only were the charges extremely expensive, vouchers and offers were not valid. Luckily, cash vouchers that I had won through contest earlier, was accepted, and that gave me the slightest comfort.

The staffs over there were like being forced to work during festive seasons, gave us the "do-you-think-I-care-much" expression which we paid money to get. When asked to have a change of our room because of bright light coming through, (no one like singing in bright intensity places) the staff didn't seemed too pleased with us.

Later on, another staff came in to ask for our orders of food. We admit that we are kind of slow in ordering but you can't blame us because all the things we ordered were not available.

We can understand that sometimes ingredients do went out but is asking for a combination of chili and ketchup for all the things we ordered, abit too difficult? Look we are trying to make it easy for you. If we had asked for chili on fish burger, ketchup on chicken burger and chili plus ketchup on cheese burger. Do you think you can remember easier with applying all burgers with chili and ketchup?

Besides we already make live with the not available sets that we ordered. We also didn't care about the presence of a child in the group which doesn't eat chili. Seriously, the whole point of this rant is the service charge that we must pay and not getting the feel of it.

At least, I can remember, at the start when we ordered our drinks, a young lady came in and served us with courtesy. Look!, when you have good service, people remembered and make it a point to address you "young lady" and not some garbage gal.

Anyway, a bunch of us went (My mum, 2 sis, aunt, cousin joy and Tb) and was having fun at the end. Although my throat was feeling a bit sore but I just want to have a time of the world, singing. Besides, it's rare to sing with mum, siblings and relatives and friends altogether. It's like a package that is super worth it.

After the singing session, our conversation suddenly lead to "Fan Tai Sui". Read THIS if you want to know what I am talking about.

So we went to the temple near Pandan garden to pray. Although not all of us are affected, we went as some of them doesn't know the ritual of "An Tai Sui" and there's no harm in knowing more. My mum and aunt were affected.



There's this board that shows the love, wealth and work of the different zodiacs. I was born in the year of snake and I was curious to find out my "status".



TO MY DISAPPOINTMENT!

Not only gambling, I was told to cut down on expenses.

After that, fetched Hx and Mk to my house to gamble. I lost count of the number of times they gamble at my house since chinese new year starts. One more thing, THEY FORGET TO OFF THE FAN WHEN THEY GO OFF!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home