Thursday, January 22, 2009

Kbox then Cyberdome

Yesterday, meet Tb in the earliest hour at clementi. Headed to the Kbox and make sure that we had their K-lunch packages without wasting any minutes. It was super cheap as the bill came up to only $24.80. Anyone with maths knowledge can do a simple division to know that it is only $12.40 per person.

We sang with our hearts out despite just the two of us. It is definitely easier to sing with a smaller group as little time were wasted on waiting. However, I found myself having a slight "lost of voice" as we continue singing for 3 hours.

After that, we went Mk's house. It was already 2pm and he only woke up when we called him. Speaking about sleeping, no one beats him in it. Then we ate at some market place and cab down to Dobby Ghaut, Cyberdome.

Played 4 rounds of dota in garena and won all of them. Playing in the lanshop certainly make things different as there was greater coordination. Left at about 9.30pm and went Plaza sing to have dinner.

When I got home, I was greeted with an envelope that was already torn open. On top of the envelope was my name and address but that is not the main point. I saw the word "KeyEditions Pte Ltd" printed on it and I immediately know I won something from the Teenage magazine.

I quickly looked at the content inside and ripped out a black tote bag with what look like a drawing of a girl. It has a signature on it but I couldn't make out the words. I looked inside the tote bag and found 4 pieces of five dollars K-Happy vouchers that expired at 31 Jan 2009.



I was overjoyed with the K box vouchers although I just came home after a singing session. I know I will be going K box again before the vouchers expires. It was at this time, I begin to think deeply about the articles that I once read in the January issue of Teenage. My memory failed me as I begin to flip through the magazine in excitement.



I stumbled upon page 53 of Teenage magazine and came to realise that I had won a hand-drawn tote bag from JJ Lin. No wonder it looked so familiar like as if I had seen it somewhere. I am so lucky to get a merchandise signed and drew on, by JJ Lin. This can be the best Chinese New Year gift that I have gotten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home