Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I noticed that I haven't been blogging for days and it started to haunt me. All the memories are stored in my brain and it's like I don't haven enough "MB or GB" to store them. I decided to do a quick recap of what happened.

Sunday, 28 Dec

On this day, my cousin got married. It was a happy occasion and I could totally see these words all written on their face. In my opinion, the food wasn't as nice as expected but the reason to be there was not the food.

"The table" which I am sitting at, bores me. They are my relatives which I see them once a year. They always ask the same questions. I always just smiled to them and give them the respect they loves. To me, I am just wearing a mask that shows the fake side of me.

In anyway, I hope they will be happily married to each other, which they will.



Monday, 29 Dec

Went to Tb's house for stayover. Watched Hot Shot again and sis came over to join us. I forget what we did after that but I supposed we went to eat. At night, Tb's mum made me pure orange juices. For Tb, it was like a cup of tea because he drink it everyday. For me, luckily, the oranges that her mum chose, wasn't sour or I would have cried on the spot. (I never like fruits; oranges)

Mid night was watching TV. These are things that I can simply do at home but it just feel different when you are staying over in another friend's house. You wouldn't feel tired easily and you hope the time moves slowly.

Although I was eagerly waiting for her mum to sleep so that I can use the bathroom for the longest time I want. So I was waiting and waiting, when she finally went to bed, I go for the bathroom.

Sleeping time was easy. A few chats and I went into the dreamland. We slept at 4am and I was surprised I wasn't feeling not at home. You know, sometimes people couldn't sleep if it wasn't their own bed.

Woke up by my sister's mad voice. She screamed and threw a pillow at me to wake me up. She said she would come over to Tb's house in the morning to continue the Hot Shot series. Talking about time management, she has all the time in the world.

Night time, went to watch a movie, Bedtime Stories.



How come cannot find the movie poster? Nevermind lah, take this drawing as a replacement. Anyway, the movie sucks. Once I watched it, like the title, it's really a bedtime story for me to go sleep.

Wednesday, 31 Dec

One more day to a brand new year! My mood for that day was errr... tired. I accompanied my sis to rebonding hair in the morning at 8am. How bad can it go? The session lasted about 4 hours. Luckily I had the Harry Potter book 1 to keep me company.

Then we went over to Tb's house again. It was like a spree where we keep going over to watch Hot Shot. Finally completed it and we go over to my sis house to fetch timothy. It has been a long time since I last touched him. He is still the cutest.



Abit skinnier but don't worry, the mother will bloat her.

Then we went over to fetch Hx and I finally got the 2GB thumbdrive that he promised to give. Woo I love free things.

Went over to Pasir panjang foodcourt to eat. Heard that their seafood was very nice and so we went over. Indeed, it was nice but the satay was abit expensive.






Looking at the pictures, I gulped down my saliva and almost went crazy as I am very hungry now.

Then after eating, we went to West Coast park to chill. Today being the last day of 2008, many people went there for barbecue and what's not. We just walked around and feel the cold breeze brushed across our face. This is one perfect way to spend the last day.



It was 11pm and we called Mk as he was working. He couldn't join us because he had another countdown celebration. My sis's husband came over to join us as we went to the farmart near CCK.

We decided to celebrate the new year at Farmart by catching prawns. The people there was all happily fishing the prawns and we couldn't wait to join in. At about 15mins after the new year, my sis got the first catch. The prawn was small but nevertheless, the first prawn of the year!



Waits stupidly for the stupid prawn to eat the bait.

You know what? I took 2 hours to get my first prawn! Either there was little prawns in the pond or my luck was that bad. I chose the latter because the green shirt guy opposite us got quite a lot of prawns. And 1 thing about him, he shows no reaction when he got a bite.

To me, when that first prawn decided to eat my bait and my rod bend as if it was a very big shark. I was overjoyed but not to the extreme of shouting and screaming like some crazy gangs of people opposite us.

Overall, I enjoyed the process of getting a shook on the rod and seeing the float magically goes down into the water which means I got a bite. Other than that, it was a waste of money because I had allergy towards prawns. Even if I had no allergy, that little amount of prawns CANNOT fill the stomach!

We went home after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home