Sunday, December 14, 2008

Part 2 of new Jurong point.

Since yesterday was in a rush, I didn't managed to finish walking the newly opened Jurong point. However, today we went there again with Sis and his husband as we had nothing to do. As usual, the place is full of people and it really irritates me when people bump into me and did not say sorry.

The bump was not accidental at all as you can feel the whole body rub against you. When something like that happen, how did the person not feel anything? He can just act like nothing happen and continue walking. You feel like pulling their hair from the back to make them realise that they had bump into you and not a wall!

Nevermind. Maybe it was because I was walking with an empty stomach. Whenever someone is hungry, they tend to be angry. We decided to settle our lunch at Yaki Yaki Bo.



Just looking at the store front makes me drool. I can already imagine the fresh sashimi waving at me. Not forgetting the sirloin beef that looks really juicy. The food presentation takes on an Osaka-Kobe style where by they place the food on garlic bread and hence absorbing the oil into the bread. (I listened to the waitress attentively.)



They also had Japanese pizza that really taste like the Tacopachi balls. In my opinion, the pizza wasn't nice as it has a strong ginger-ish taste. Although we ordered the scallop ones, I couldn't even find one scallop...



The whole set looks like the one below and in my opinion, it is quite worth as it cost $16.90.



The staff has good services and one of them even play with Timothy while we eat. Although we witnessed a waiter accidentally pouring soup onto the customer and the customer's mood was dampen fully by it. Other than this incident, which doesn't concern me, the service and ambiance was good.

After eating, the shopping mood is back again. We walked through all levels despite the crowds. Eating places is more than clothes shops and female stores is obviously greater than male's. It is also a good place to shop for christmas presents if you haven't done so for your loved ones.

Let's see, I had a plan for my next 3 days and I am absolutely looking forward to it.

15 Dec - Chiong Hot Shot DVDs
16 Dec - Dye hair and cut hair
17 Dec - Pulau Ubin with friends

By the way, I also saw KC at JP! Hi KC!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home