Sunday, November 30, 2008

Saturday, 29 Nov

It was a beautiful and lazy saturday for me as I was on idle mode. That is simply one of my favourite past time as it involves no work or thinking and you just aimlessly sits there and dream. Another one of my favourite past time that is like the same thing as idling is to play games and surf the net.

I figured out long ago that this was the easiest things to do. You just sit there and hold on to the mouse and anyhow click. So easy like learning ABCs. Playing games is just the same. Although it may get a little bit hard at first as you are new to it, but after familiarising with it, the fingers worked like magic as if they can move like on it's own.

Anyway, I also played with Timothy. He was on his walker and crazily smile to himself when I chased him. I love the way he secretly smile and it makes me want to go over and pinch his fat thigh! I don't know why although the smile has nothing to do with the thigh.

Ok enough of my psychotic thoughts, I was supposedly to meet Tb, Mk and Hx at Jurong point for a movie. We were somehow supposed to go Singapore expo for the IT fair because Mk wants to buy a LCD screen. We dropped the idea because we were lazy, remember? So being further more lazy, I request my sis to drive me to JP and meet up with them. In the end, I was super late because of all the delays.

Anyway, we ate and bought the tickets for Quarantine. This is a long awaited movie as I wanted to watch this movie even when it was not even rated or out. I remembered doing a problem in school about movie reviews, and Quarantine, at that time was not released. I read through it's plot and reviews and decided that this is a movie that I should watch.

Of course, Mk, Tb and Hx was in for it as well. And so...



Yap, the movie poster shows the last scene of the movie. And yes, no one survived and usually people considered this a bad ending. To me, it's not a bad ending because eventually it should end like this. I anticipated it and I actually feels that this ending is appropriate if not there will be no ending.

The other thing I like about this movie is that it is real. Unlike other movies like vampires and zombies who bite someone and that someone gets infected, this movie talks about rabies which is something true. The people who got bitten by the rabies infected person will become aggressive and has some kind of mad dogs traits.



Kind of like the way they film the movie. They made it like "Cloverfield" whereby story was related to the audiences through a video cam-like filming. Although it's dizzy but it keeps us in suspense of what is happening in the front. Everything is like a view of the "house of dead" shooting game in arcade.



Lots of this kind of "In-your-face" scenes in the movie. I like the part whereby, they use the filming device to hit the rabies infected person who pound on people unexpectedly. GOOD! they deserve it!

One thing bad about this movie is that it is quite dark at some of the scenes. Very messy and sometimes cannot figured out who was the infected person. But intriguing and scary scenes was there! 4/5 for the movie!

After the movie, sis came over to fetch us all to my house. This means none other than a Dai dee session. As usual, I didn't play and I used the computer to play maple and Habbo. Went to sleep at about 4am while they continue to play. I make it a point to remind them to close the windows and doors when they leave afterwards.

Saturday and Sunday past at an amazing fast rate. Two more weeks to my three weeks holiday. There is also a holiday on next Monday and this means that I just need to attend 7 lessons. Woot!

P/S: I just know that [REC] was like the same as Quarantine. I also heard that [REC] was scarier than Quarantine. I also ALSO heard that [REC] was released a few days earlier than Quarantine and Quarantine was the remake version. Not only I heard from someone, I also read that there is another movie called "Diary of the Dead" which is about the same but far more scarier than [REC] and Quarantine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home