Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sakura

I don't know about others and I love buffets to the maximum! Buffet gives people the idea of free unlimited food. But think again, we paid large sum of money and it's not considered free anymore. About the unlimited flow of foods you can get, of course we had to select on food that will not make you full.

I guess everyone had their own opinion based on buffet. However, don't go around TSK-ing people like as if you are so gorgeous in buffets. In buffet, no one is gorgeous. You have to be tough and eat until it satisfy you.

You know those above average aunties? (They are aunties that are literate and work in office perhaps?) Whenever you get infront of those aunties and you took more food than them, they will give that "rolled-eye" face. I feel like turning behind and shout in the left eye and telling them that it is a buffet and I paid for them!

A buffet allows us to try out all the food that is in the restaurant. These aunties act like as if they are so elegant and took some veggies at a very slow rate, picking the ones that look the healthiest and call it a day. Tell you what, if you like typical veggies and doesn't eat alot, go other places and don't come to buffet. You are a waste of space because these aunties also usually reserved places as they were very free in the office during tea break.

Ok let's get onto serious business. Yesterday meet up with the usual clique namely Tb, Hx and Mk during dinner time. I forget to say that Tb came to my house in the afternoon and watched some drama.

We reached Sakura at 8pm and we quickly went to get the foods once we know our places. It's like we all stood up together and the four of us split up into different directions. I quickly went to the Sashimi area and took a plate of it.



Yes! I finished all of it by myself. Whenever I go Sakura, this is the first food I will get. I feel that Sakura is the only place that you can eat Sashimi with your hearts out. SONG!



Chicken chop! It's nice when it is served hot.



Some kind of shell-based food. There is a layer of cheese on top and I love cheese!



I keep ordering Salmon but they keep giving Dory fillet instead. In the end, I only managed to eat one plate of Salmon. Dory fillet, throw away.



Beef, quite nice.



Assorted sushi.

Anyway, Thanks Tb for treating me. It has been a long time since we took photos together and so I specially request for it.



Then once we start, we never stop.











So happy la. Whenever you are full, you feel happy and contented. In the end, we ate until the restaurant closes. I was shocked because in the earlier period, I purposely eat slowly and want it to last longer. So I quickly rushed over to get the desserts.



There were lots of food wastage and the greatest winner goes to Hx. His wastage weighs 3kg and it is like every plate of food he took, he ate half of it and throw the other half away. His reasons was either the food is not nice or the food is not up to his standards.



Then with our heavy stomachs, we dragged Tb, who was intending to go home, to watch a move instead. We watched Quantum of Solace.



A change of person in the bond.



I never like action movie and I will give it a 3/5. Although there were some parts of cool scenes which involves dangerous actions but these were expected in such a movie, so really no comments. It's also abit like the Initial D when they had chasing cars scene whereby they do the drifting. Loads of Jackie chan's types of action also.

But something about the character. I think James Bond usually gives the people the impression that he was confident and cool. Daniel Craig successfully done that and it was good. After the movie, no bus and no MRT. No choice but to cab home :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home