Sunday, October 26, 2008

The long wait

Yesterday waited for my mum to finish her rebonding before I had my haircut. She booked an appointment at 9am and I went there at about 12 noon. I had my haircut at about 2pm and my mum's rebonding ended at 3pm. Wow, I wondered how she endure through the tiredness and pain.

Anyway, after haircut meet up with Tb and Mk. Was deciding to watch a movie. Three movies was in the selection lists and they were, Tropic Thunder, HSM3 and The Coffin. But in the end didn't watch any because...


HSM3: Mk did not watch the previous sequel
The Coffin: PS I SAID I WATCHING WITH THE E35D CLIQUE
Tropic Thunder: This is the movie that is most suited for all of us. But I don't know why, no one seem interested in it although it's M18. Normally we will go, "Wah M18 leh, must watch lah!" But it seems like it only involves guys hence nobody says a word.


Then we went to Tb's house to slack. Mk was using the com and me and Tb was busy trading starters POKEMON in Ruby and Emerald version! I specially brought the link cable and Gameboy advance along for haircut!

Then about night time, we went to have dinner at JE. After dinner, they went to my house. We played dai dee and I lost $50+. I guess it's time to stop as I had really bad luck recently. At about 2am, my sis drove them back and call it a day.

Monday will be Deepavali. Its consider a school holiday but unfortunately, it falls within our one week holiday and that only means no extra holiday for us eventually. You know what? I really want to run across the hot charcoal on the deepavali and I wondered if there is any chance or platform for me to try?

Anyway, Timothy!!!





The infamous mouth.



See what see? Buay song ar?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home