Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shocking mermaids

I was waiting for a call because I had simply nothing to do at home currently! The stupid maplesea just have to put all the patches and updates at wednesday to make things unplayable for me. I found something to entertain myself and to my horror, I found this site. Click here!

As most of you know, I am fascinated by the mysterious underwater. I really hope one day I could go scuba diving and explore the life in the water. Of course not deep into the water until my body cannot physically take it la. Just one dive and that will be enough.

Anyway, when the word "mermaid" was mentioned, you usually think of something like a beautiful half human and half fish like creature. The most popular example of a mermaid would be "The Little Mermaid", Ariel



But you wouldn't want to imagine your beautiful dreams into something like this!



How come the hair so smooth one ar?

OR THIS!



Very disgusted at the sight of it. Of course you would say, "who will look attractive when they died for years?". But you know what? Its the features on their face that made up the intriguing factors plus disgusted comments.

Not only that, I also learn that a mermaid can be big or small, male or female, fish-like or human-like.



BIG head



SMALL like a barbie doll



MALE testosterone filled



FEMALE, the chio bu.



FISH-LIKE, eat me?



HUMAN-LIKE, got human look like this! don't you dare deny?

After looking at all those pictures, some might look rather fictitious but some really look convincing. It makes me wonder about whether all these is true. The sea is so vast and perhaps there might be lives living within that we had yet to see? I hope that scientists can explore deeper into the sea to allow us to know the creatures that have yet to be discovered.

Lastly, the mermaid that is true and still kicking till today

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home