Sunday, October 12, 2008

1 year anniversary

I just realised that I had been blogging for 1 year. Blogging had been a place for me to vent my anger, share my happiness, hint the sadness and knowing more friends. If my memories has not fail me, the 2 persons that inspired me to create a blog would be Jin Jin and Ian, (not in order).

I remembered they went through hardship teaching me and motivating me to keep writing posts and entries. Without them, I will be a lonely soul that keeps all the troubles and rants inside my heart.

At times, you will feel tired and lethargic about postings but behind every posts, you actually feel glad that there is actually a certain someone reading your posts. My blog may not be the most popular of the lot but it is a place to let my friends know how have I been.

Although I may not be able to know exactly who viewed my blog, but I simply guess it and assumed that someone had been concern about me, wanting to know hows my life is currently. It is something that simple that keeps me happy all day long.

Sick! Urgh =#

Currently, I am feeling so sick that I want to just sleep through the whole day. Friday was stomachache, Saturday woke up feeling a sore throat and partially sick. Today was full grown sickness that includes all the things previously said plus flams, headache, running nose, whole body aching and feeling really cold.

And yesterday I even lose $40 on Dai dee. I guess it was a really bad luck and tired nights. To think that even Jurong East Entertainment's shaw house was closed down for renovation. Does stepping on snails count as one of the miserable chain of events?

Suspects: It all started with a stomach ache on Friday and so I am recalling the things I ate and the most suspicious thing would be the newly featured Wasabi Burger!



Its just Fish fillet and wasabi sauce.



Those that do not like the taste of wasabi might feel like vomiting upon tasting.



This is for the fries shaker.

And I ordered Iced tea to go with the meal. What is puzzling me is that could it be that I mix Iced tea with wasabi and causes this stomach ache effect? Other than that, I ate economical rice and some peanuts.

What is more weird is that Lester and someone in my class also experienced stomach ache. Looks like everyone have to be very careful in what they eat to prevent stomach ache.

Since I am sick, I cannot go near Timothy, fearing that I might pass the germs to baby. I took a picture of him to look at him for the subsequent days.







I love the back of Timothy's hair because it was like placing a bowl and cutting the bowl-shaped hairstyle. Off to Rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home