Friday, October 3, 2008

FIRST OF ALL!!!



A collage made up of 30 pictures of Timothy! I am so elated by my own doings. The pictures had no sequence in its positioning. Its all hard work and it can be very tedious when I join up the pictures neatly.

In fact, I am so proud, I even put it at my desktop background!



And handphone!



Moving on, there has been 2 albums that seems like a must buy for me. The two albums are from S.H.E and Jay chou. I heard 2 songs from S.H.E new album and thought that it was quite nice. I mean, they had never let me down in terms of their originality and creativity.

As for Jay chou, I haven't heard any of his new songs. But I guess it wouldn't disappoint anyone as his MTV rocks! This time, he also released his album quite fast but lets hope it wasn't any pushover sort.

My favourites of all, Stefanie Sun. I heard from some source that she will be releasing an album before the end of this year. However the source that I heard from is unknown. Maybe it's my heart that hopes that she will be launching an album soon. I am sure she will.

Ha! It sounded like some fanatic wannabe here. But seriously, I wasn't that sort who would go all out for artistes. I just enjoy their music and I won't die if I don't listen to music. Like what my other friends says, they are surprised that I could actually bare through the boring MRT trips without music. For them, they cannot endure the train if their ipod is plucked off.



You know, I actually hate it because this person who did the stefanie sun's collage is better than my Timothy's collage

Anyway, anyhow, I am signing off randomly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home