Sunday, September 28, 2008

Saturday, 27 Sep

It was a humid afternoon if my memory hasn't failed me. I was complaining about the heat and it almost exploded inside my mind. Anyway, I SLEPT! Yes you heard it right! I slept the saturday's afternoon away!

When I woke up, surprisingly Timothy also woke up! I was like "Ya, he was waiting for me to wake up". When he saw me, he made those pleading sound, like cat purring. I felt that he was extremely cute and well-behaved, I decided to carry him up as he might need a bit of stretch. I carried him to the living room and my mum shouted!

HE JUST SLEEP ONLY, WHY YOU GO AND WAKE HIM UP?

I looked at Timothy and asked him whether he had just woken up. He smiled cheekily but I bet he doesn't know what I was talking about. I knew that this was my fate as I was too easily deceived by babies. What to do? Make him back to sleep lor. (Making babies sleep is the most difficult tasks!!!)



Look what I found? A cute kitten.



DON'T WANT TO SLEEP, ANYHOW TURN HERE AND THERE! *Angry*



Ok he managed to turn and use his arms to support himself. Now what?



HE DON'T KNOW HOW TO TURN BACK AND HE CRY!!! LOL

I am laughing at his face right now typing this entry. Sorry about the shaky and blury pictures. He moved too much. Oh, and about the hat on his head, I FORCED IT IN! His head is too big for the hat and actually I don't know whether is he crying because the hat is too tight.

Ok after that, meet up with Tb, Mk and Hx, my usual clique. We wanted to catch a movie but all the show starts from 9pm onwards. We felt that it was too late as we will be playing cards around that time. We forgo it and went IMM to eat instead.

Going IMM was a bad move. We went there because we wanted to eat something. However we were unsure that there were so much people. Every restaurants or eating place we go, it's either no seats or long queues. The usually empty Burger King was full. The Macdonald curry sauce incident also doesn't seem to be a problem for their business. Places like Crystal Jade and Hong Kong restaurants had long queues like the once popular Hello Kitty queues!

Super bad luck and we were forced to retreat back to JE for Aston's. Even at Aston's we had to wait a good 25 minutes for the food to be served. We were like super hungry and I ordered my favourite of all; CHAR GRILL SALMON. It's $12.50 and I think it is quite expensive. But since I was so hungry and wanted it so much, I give it a try.

After that we head to my house. Lots of people came. My aunt and cousin, my sis and her husband, me and my clique, and not forgetting Timothy. We soon started our weekly dai dee session. Now let me explain a phenomenal experience...



Fig 1.1

I felt that there was a need to properly illustrates the experience in a form of pictoral so that it can be easily understood. Let us make it clear that the picture refers to "Fig 1.1".

Please refer to Fig 1.1, you can see that I had labelled somewhere a "jinx spot". That spot is in front of the window and hence it is commonly known as "window spot". Why is it called window or jinx spot is because it is believed that anyone who sits there will lose money when playing dai dee. Not just small amount but loses a big fortune. We had already tested it and we even informed the person that sit on that spot to be careful. True enough, everyone who sits there, lose. Not a single one won.

So you will say "Don't sit there lor". But we bound to find a way that will be fair to all the people. We picked cards and those who got the smallest card shall get the "jinx spot". Tb was the unlucky one who had to sit there for the night because he got the lowest digit card. He was also the record holder for losing the most amount (like 80 bucks) on that jinx spot.

The session ended at 8am and it turns out to be true. Tb lost $70 on that jinx spot. It was really a creepy sight to behold. I felt my hairs standing up because I won the most, $50. Hence I conclude, that place or spot, according to Fig 1.1, the windown spot/jinx spot was really CURSED!

Looks like I need to invite the greatest feng shui master to my house to take a look at the jinx spot.



Sorry, not her, she is currently pursuing master's degree.



Now! this look more convincing right?


- Master Issac Chung is a Face Reading and Feng Shui Master, with over 34 years of experience.

- Master Issac Chung learnt Feng Shui from a very famous Feng Shui Master, Lui Hart Ming from Hong Kong.

- Master Issac Chung always interviewed by different media such as Newspaper, Magazine, Radio, TV.

- A published author of 15 books in Chinese and 2 books in English, Master Chung's books can be purchased at this site.




Master Fong and Master Lui, the master's master of master Issac Chung. Sorry, I was off-tracked because I was too excited over the photos.

Ya, back to topic. Yes, I really need to invite a Feng shui Master because I cannot explain this unusual phenomenon. Anyway, I quickly fall asleep after they left. I woke up at about 3pm.

Saw Timothy eating Pumpkin. Look at how dirty he was!









Credits to my mum for making his mouth super dirty so that we can take these photos!

Very lastly, a photo of my younger sis, Jia Hui



She looks so mature! Gosh! She is growing up day by day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home