Monday, September 15, 2008

CHICKEN MCNUGGET

Mooncake festival has past and I wasn't aware of it. The worst thing is that no one seem to remind me. Looks like lots of people had forgotten the carrying of lanterns, the lighting of candles, the eating of mooncakes and looking at the moon.

Mooncake festival past with a silence but the macdonald's curry sauce with maggots news spread like wild-fire. Although it might not be Macdonald's fault, it's evitable because only Macdonald has that familiar brown packaging curry sauce. I must also agree that it taste super fantastic! If you haven't know the news, then you are a frog in the well.

Moving backwards,

Saturday, 13 Sep

Meet up with Tb and Mk at Jurong point. Had dinner there and it was an uncomfortable one because of the ulcer at the inner mouth. After dinner, Hx came over and joined us. We actually thought of watching a movie but gave up because there is no movies that seem to interest us.

On the other side, my sis and her husband was watching "The days". She described it as a Singapore gangsters show and involved some killings of rival gangs. Then she went on to say we don't know anything one la. It is for people of her age (which is of 3 years age difference between me and her. Meaning: not much difference!)

We went back to Jurong East and meet up with my sis. She drove us to my home and we had the weekly dai dee session. As there were alot of people, Sis's husband took the first half while my sis took the second half.

In the middle of the night, like 3am. My Mum carried Timothy into the room while she go and prepare the milk. Timothy was so startled because he came from a dark room to a bright room. On the other hand, he didn't cry but look at all of us with a puzzled look.

After dai dee which is about 7am, Timothy woke up again and we was still chatting or so. We took a siblings photo and realised it has been long since we last do that.



Timothy: STOP squeezing me!!!

The others was history because I went into a deep sleep. I woke up on Sunday, 6pm. I found this on my table...



Ok, currently I am in a dilemma now. I don't know how to deal with it. It belongs to my sis's husband and if I threw it away, how am I going to explain it to him if he wants it back? If I don't throw it, it will spoil as it does not have a cover. (apparently he took the covers and forget the inners) I am like leaving it there until the rightful owner claim it back. That's my plan, totally ignoring it for a week. I will still continue to put things around it but making sure I do not accidentally make it fall.

I will leave you with a photo of the week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home