Saturday, July 26, 2008

Monday and Tuesday, 21 and 22 July

Basically , boring school. Java on Monday was bad but it also means that I can start pon-tening because the 4th Java UT is OVER! I was also very discipline to do my PP project although the Maple icon keep tempting me to press it. That explain the minimal entries this month.

Wednesday, 23 July

This was a violent day for me! I on 2X EXP in maple and chiong whole day with mk. In summary, mk gained 8 levels while I gained 3 levels. Very tiring but overall contented because at my current level, it is impossible to gain 3 levels without 2X. Sadly, mk fall sick after the whole training thingy. IT WAS THAT TIRING OK!



The Game Master of Eridanus. Super dislike the GMEZezaki. He spawn monsters at my platform and that caused me to fall from great heights. Also, inside the event, he tricked us into going the wrong portals. Unlike the other 2 GMs, GMEZezaki is EVIL.



This picture shows the summoning of Horntail at lith harbour. It is by far the hardest monster to defeat. However, because this is a summoned one, I think it's kind of weak. Besides, GMEs also help out by blessing and roaring. The place was in chaos and it lags seriously. I wanted to take a picture with GME but someone blocks me...



Defeated Ah ma although all I do was HS them. Look at the EXP gained from Ah ma. It is equivalent to 8 percent.

*Note: Teresa! this is the Ah ma we had been talking about.

Thursday, 24 July

Did not go to school in the morning but went for the UT in the afternoon. Just like what Yuenky says in her blog, I better do something productive to redeem myself for being occupied with the PP since I did not go school. All in all, I was quite happy because I did quite alot of work and completed like half of it. Along the way, the temptation of mapling was strong and I succumb to it. I killed 3 Ah ma and gained 24 percent!

Meet up with Teresa before UT. I was late and hence we took a taxi to school. Never had I thought that the noob taxi driver bring us to somewhere that cannot turn left to RP. He had to make a U-turn or a big way around to reach RP. Luckily, he was honest to admit his mistakes and charge us only $3.60. However, me and Teresa were rushing like mad and isn't taking taxi supposed to make us reached school earlier? It was the opposite somehow.

Reached the class 5 mins before the UT starts. I was very contented because this last UT was manageable from my personal point of view, since I did not study.

Then after UT, meet up with Jeff and Teresa to do PP. At the MRT, we saw Atiqah and we had great fun talking about "underwear, stuck, Sh*t and wet" on the MRT. I laughed until my stomach pain. Anyway, we went to kopitiam to eat and went to library there after.

Long time since I visited library to do WORK. I do visit the library to play but this is like years since I do it for project purposes. In the end, as you can imagine, not much work is done as we talked alot. Then before we go, we took photos together but the photo is not with me.

When I reached home, I continued to do PP. What a good boy~

Friday, 25 July

The faci had been condemning my team for 3 weeks already. Ever since he is here, he keep giving Cs. However this week's lesson was fun, I must say. It involves Panorama and what is Panorama you would ask.



This is Paranoma

However, the lesson wants us to do something more challenging than this. It is to create a picture that can be rotated 360 degrees so that a picture can have a wider coverage in one look. It involves the taking pictures of the surroundings and then like jigsaw puzzles, piece them up and complete the 360 degree view.

If you still do not understand what I am saying, go to here and hold your mouse over the picture to drag it. That should do the trick!

And so I went to my friend's hostel to take the pictures. I actually took 40 pictures for a round in her living room. It was super tiring but fun. Before we go, we took a picture together.



After school, I went home and my sis came over with Timothy. She helped me with PP's SWOT analysis. Due to her help, I am proud to say that my PP is ready for submission. But here comes another problem, "How to submit?"

Some pictures of Timothy~ I know you are waiting for this only.





Bye peeps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home