Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thursday and Friday


Due the constant Mapling, I couldn't find the time to blog. And because of not blogging, I forget what I did during these two days. There are only vague memories of the important events like watching Hellboy II. Serves me right for not blogging on the day itself.

Some interesting findings while reading newspaper...

Hey! I do read newspaper when I am free so don't be surprised when I suddenly say things like these. I guess some of you had heard before but just to emphasize the myth and to confirm their accuracy of information.

Firstly, it's about whether you should use up the battery life of the laptop before you charged it again. The results were helpful to those people like me who just keep charging and charging no matter how much battery life it has.



*Checking own laptop whether is it Lion battery or Li-ion battery*


Now! at least with this report, I can be a pro and turn behind their laptops to check what brand of battery it uses when asked with such questions. Then I will make that kind of *Professional looks* and refer them to this link about the credibility of this information~

Next, is something that we had hear a lot of times but refused to listen to it due to laziness.



Not say don't use laptop but don't use laptop on the lap. Now, it's contradicting. Why is it called laptop but it is not advisable to use on laps?



It says that the sperm production will be reduced and the shape and movement will be affected as well. This happens because of radiation and the solution to this problem is to have a metal tray that blocks the radiation from the laptop to the scrotum. But what about the heat?

Another heated arguments is about the monk that always helped in raising funds for the Ren ci hospital. Many have donated because of his acts of "risking it's life just to make people donate abit of their money" attitude.



These cases are becoming common. It's not that I do not want to donate but sometimes I think about whether the money had really helped the poors, or is it the workers that asked for donation that actually benefited from it. After seeing this report, the next person who asked me to donate will be

REJECTED

INSTANTLY!

Alright, news report over and let's take a look at timothy. He is back and he is BOTAK!!! BALD!!! *laughing uncontrollably*









I have made a video of him but I couldn't upload it. I will try to upload it when I can. Have fun~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home