Sunday, July 13, 2008

Friday, 11 July

Let's see... It's Friday again and I decide to run away halfday. Looks like I really need to stop my temptation of it. It feels really great to leave halfway and it makes your weekend longer. At least, that is how I felt.

This week became the third "Friday" that I had been leaving off. However, This time round, the whole group of mine also left. The reasons I shall not say because all of us had different reasons for leaving.

Anyway, I reached home very early. Like 1pm or something. I didn't hesitate and I on the 2x exp in maple. I trained from 1pm to 2am and only level my character to 100!

Saturday, 12 July

Because of the late night, last night, I didn't had a chance to see Timothy which came. I quickly wake up and see my nephew, Timothy.



We were exploring his hair because it is getting longer. I decided to "kel" his hair to make it curl~



Speaking of which, Timothy's hair had not been cut since birth. So, I can say that his hair is baby hair. He might be cutting his hair soon depending on his current naughty-ness.

Then afternoon, my sis came over my house. She help me continue with my maple while I go bath. I am meeting Hx, Mk and Tb later. As my mum is going JE as well, my sis drive her too.

When we reached there, we all decided to go Vivo and hence ALL of us (Me, Mk, Tb, Hx, small aunt, cousin, my sis, my mum and Timothy) sat on my sis's van and off we go to Vivo. The van's back compartment was crampy due to the presence of many people. What to do? We want free rides.

When we reached Vivo, we goes separate ways. We wanted to watch the movie, Red cliff but all of them is selling fast. We must at least wait till 7:30 to watch it. I don't know why but the attention seems to come from Hellboy 2 and Red cliff. These two movies had spoiled the weekends for us because of the endless queue.

Walked around Vivo and shops. Took a picture and compare who's got the best shot.





Don't even know what is that. Construction site things are so sophisticated

Then we meet up again at about 7pm. Heard that Timothy had been especially naughty that day. He attempts to pull his hair off when he is angry or frustrated. Some hairs were caught within the FAT fingers and when he eat his hands, he had those vomit looks. That is when the time my mum is really angry and said that she wants his hair to be shave CLEAN! (Orbi good, Timothy)





I don't know why but I find Timothy very photogenic. Whatever shots he is in, the photo just looks nice. Sometimes when you are feeling stress and lost, a look at him releases all the troubles and sufferings you are in. He is like someone who gives us happiness.



Very naughty...



On the other hand, he is very naughty. He attempt to pull his hair again. My sis, which is the mother of Timothy, decides to use his blanket to "tie" him up to prevent his hands to touch the hair. I heard that a patch of hairs were lost due to the pulling...

After that, my sis drove all of us back to JE. We wanted to try the Jurong East Shaw cinema but to no avail, it was overcrowded. The most "Ulu" cinema had overnight became alive again! Hence we had no choice but to play arcade and eat.

At about 11pm, my sis drove us back to my house. My Aunt helped us with the TV while we played Dai dee and poker. Halfway through, my sis drove my aunt back home. We played till 4am and I won $21.

And since, I needed money, I am going to sell Timothy away.





Price had been stated in the picture itself. If interested, please call 984932454 for negotiation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home