Tuesday, August 12, 2008

yay! holiday is here. It's not very long but at least this is the time to rest. Sad to say, I lost my voice today. It's super irritating when you want to speak but couldn't because no voice came out. I had not been resting well for the past few days and I am currently having headache too.

Just as I was without my voice and having headache, I went to jog. Super "siao kia" right? I ran 3 rounds of the stadium and a blink-out feeling occurred. It's the most horrifying feeling that one could feel. It's a mixture of fainting, vomiting and without breathing. It's like reaching the limits of the body and it's complaining to me already.

It takes awhile for it to go away. This is sort of like a punishment for not exercising daily after leaving secondary school. And I guess facing the computer daily would result in the lack of stamina to run. If this continues, I am going to be like those plump people in the 50s or 60s whereby exercise is not even in their dictionary.

And talking about exercising, I should have taken the stairs and that would consider warm-up. Don't take the stairs, nevermind. I still go and stop the lift from going down.(below)





And you can't blame me for being inconsiderate. The other lift was spoiled and I waited super long for the lift to come. I cannot let it go just like that.



Now, imagine the person on the other side, which is at 1st storey, waiting patiently for the lift to arrive.(above) This is of course not the real one and I got it from the net on random purpose. But the message that I want to bring across is that if the 1st storey's person saw that the lift is stuck at a particular storey and he or she decides to take the stairs only to see my shoe bag blocking the lift's door! What is going to happen?

PS: The picture with the lady waiting patiently for the lift was super funny!

But on the other hand, I really missed Timothy. Last friday, I didn't have enough time to play with him when he came over. However, I managed to get some really cute photos of him that I secretly laugh by myself when I looked at it.



He is now learning to crawl. He gets super annoyed when he is tired though. So if he is tired and couldn't turn back by himself, he cry. By the way, I like his pampers backside :)



This one is hip hop image. Cute yellow duckling one though.



CLEAN ARMPITS. FAT STOMACH. STOP STARRING AT THE NIPPLES.



Lastly, violent sleeping pose. The mum(my sis) told me that when she went for scanning test on whether is it a boy or a girl, the doctor said that it is easy to tell because when timothy is in my sis's stomach, it's like this, all stretch out. Can see the "jiao jiao"

Bye time to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home