Wednesday, August 6, 2008



Very angry when I sees this especially when i waited in front of the computer at 1300hr and they just absurdly change to 1400hr. I remembered waking up at 1200 noon today and also remembered that there is such a patch today. Thinking that I was lucky to wake up just a few hours before the patch ended, I did all my stuff earlier on. NOW I am left with 1 hour of free time! BLOG LOR.

Recently read a piece of news that are interesting.

Out of 1,000 mums surveyed in April by the Working Mothers Forum (WMF), three in five would say "no, thanks" to having a new bundle of joy in their households, even if they could resolve domestic and work issues. Yet, 86 per cent of these mums agreed that having children was "a bliss".


After reading just this short paragraph of words, an image of my mother face came up. And it's like very dramatic that kind, you know? Like she smiling with someone else, like she playing with water at the swimming pool with my younger sister and I am at the side, silently watching her.

Seriously, I wondered who gave our mother the endurance to juggle between work and family? I mean, not like fathers could not do so but it is usually the mother that is more caring towards the family.

A simple example would be that Timothy always come my house during Friday's evening when my mum got off from work. Timothy's staying period would be from Friday evening to Sunday afternoon. Timothy's stay would mean that my mum is taking care of him for this time being. Sometimes, during the night of Timothy's stay, Mum would wake up in the middle of the night to feed him etc.

Not a long time ago, I asked her...

Me: You like that not tired meh?
Mum: Okay lah, but when you see this little naughty boy, all the sacrifices is worth.
Mum (Then she went on to say): Besides, I only see him every week.
Mum (Then she eh eh want to say): Timothy's mum more tired lor (which is my elder sis)


Not long ago too, my RJ question asked me to watch a youtube video and comment on it.

Strongest Dad in the World [From Sports Illustrated, By Rick Reilly] Eighty-five times he's pushed his disabled son, Rick, 26.2 miles in marathons. Eight times he's not only pushed him 26.2 miles in a wheelchair but also towed him 2.4 miles in a dinghy while swimming and pedaled him 112 miles in a seat on the handlebars--all in the same day.


The video is embedded below for your convenience.



Just the other day, not long ago too, my mum packed my room. I know you all will be saying me like "aiyo, pack room also don't know how to pack yourselves meh?" Being a very lazy beings, my mum came into my room suddenly and begin chanting words of complains. She know that work wouldn't be done even if she kept going. Then she decided to explore my things. I don't know she did it for pleasure or she just want to see the new things in my room.

Everytime she saw something new, she will go "Aiyo~~~!!! what is this?" Then I will at times turn around from my spot to see what thing she is exclaiming about. After awhile, she will stop and I will feel weird. I will go over and see what is she doing. Magical! I moved from my spot! My lazy self had change over something that I am curious about.

Just yesterday again. My mum helped my younger sister to kill a lizard. My younger sister was shouting like as if she saw a cockroach. Believe me, if it was a cockroach back then, it would have been louder.

So, the bottomline of this entry. Be it looking after Timothy, packing my room and even to the extent of killing lizards, it all involves my mum. She is the most important person in my life and I looked up to her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home