Sunday, August 3, 2008

Wednesday, 30 July

Went to Meridien Cyberdome with Mk and Tb for lan session. We got there quite early and because we wanted to have seats, we took the middle train from Jurong East to Dobby Ghaut. To conclude, too much sitting is bad for your buttocks. Played from 1030am to 630pm at $12.

We played Dota and maple. Playing maple there was good because you get extra experience point from the designated place, IP bonus. However, when it comes to dinner, it isn't good. The newly opened/renovated eating place was ultra expensive. I ordered fried rice of $5 and it is very little that I had to buy Old Chang Kee afterwards to satisfy my hungry stomach.

Got home and felt a bit sick. Body was warm and it might be the Old chang kee's fault. Too heaty.

Thursday, 31 July

Rejoy! Last day of July. I decided to skip school. Watch Money no enough 2 with Hx and Tb.



I don't know why but I really like this movie. I think it is because all of them had greatly improved in their acting ability. There were times when I was totally immersed into the movie, I felt like crying. The movie was very touching and I usually don't felt this way especially it was a comedy to begin with.



(Above) I like these two casts as most of the touching scenes come from them. Eg: The vomit part, The deduction of driver's license points, The grandmother staying in the toilet and flash back and of course the ending part where by the kind grandmother gave the last O- blood to the grand daughter.

Friday, 1 August

I was warned that the "Gate" opened today.
I was warned not to look into the mirror at night.
I was warned not to go swimming.
I was warned not to go out at night.
I was warned not to turn around when I hear my name being called at night.

Basically, a day to be cautious. Whether you believe in it or not, I suggest you should be wary in case you offend. It's always to be safe than sorry. Take it as a pinch of salt and don't stay home all day thinking that it will be safer. This is paranoid behaviour!

*Timothy came to my house before night falls.

I was so overjoyed to see him!



Look at the shirt! It's Friday!



Sexy pose~ It's hair is growing out and it has a very spiky feeling.

Saturday, 2 Aug

Meet up with Tb, Mk, Hx, Sis and Sis's Husband to watch The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor.



The movie was selling fast. We got there at 7pm and we had to buy the 11pm tickets. We had approximately 4 hours to hang around before the movie starts. Sis drove us to IMM. We meet up with Mk's bro and we had "Wan Zai" for dinner. I ordered the HK seafood baked rice and it was superb.



Then after Wan Zai, we shopped around and drag till 1030pm. While we were on the car, we talked about ghost stories that happened in camps.

The movie was nice and I like the effects in the movie. Although my friends says that the movie is draggy but I do not think so. I personally like the plot and found it rushy instead. So much for my weird reviews.

After the movie, Sis drove them back to my home. We played Dai dee till 630am. I win about $10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home