Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Zoo trip Part 3

This is rather scary. My first trip to zoo is at January. My second trip is at July. And the most recent one, which is on Sunday, 16 August. Looks like I am becoming a member of the zoo with the frequent visits.

However, this time there are more people. I need to thank Tb and his mum for the 4 free entry passes to the zoo. I also need to thank Tb for accompanying me to the zoo with my family and relatives. I used the word "accompany" because Tb had to pay for his own tickets.

The story gets abit complicated but I will explained it anyhow. There are 6 people that went to zoo. Namely me, Tb, my mum, my younger sis, my aunt and my cousin. There you go! SIX. clear?

However, the free passes are only for 4 people. HOW?!!! No worries, there are always sacrifices to be made along the way. So the 4 people that will enjoy the free passes are: my mum, my younger sis, my aunt and my cousin. So far so good?

What about the other 2 person? (That is me and Tb) We pay for our own tickets. Luckily, we thought of a way to save some money. Since my younger sis is below the age of 12, we took her out of the free passes team and swap Tb into the free team. (however, he still needs to pay -_-)

With that, we only need to pay $25 for both an adult and child tickets. (wth, the passion card offers ended, no discount!) Okay! hope I didn't mess up your mind with my self-talk.

We walked into the zoo entrance with grace, as if we were some kind of special person. The one who tear tickets greeted us politely and welcome us to zoo. As we step foot into the first part of the entrance, some "kind-hearted" people volunteered to help us take group photos. As I was a frequent visitors of the zoo, I know the tricks of their actions. They were trying to make us buy the photos that they had help us to shoot. It's not compulsory, of course!

We still took the photos anyway but we are not going to redeem them afterwards. Raindrops begin to fall on us and we were like still posing and finding a spot to sit on the bench. Although it is a fake photoshoot, we make sure we were in our best. However, the photographer call us to faster sit down and get ready and attempts to anyhow take a few pictures and call it a day. I bet some of the pictures that he had taken contains sleepy eyes, not ready pose, finding a spot to sit down, scratching nose and avoiding raindrops.

After that, it rained heavily and we had to seek for shelter. Like super suay, haven't seen any animals and it rain already.



This is the first animal bird we saw in the shelter. Hooray! They are super noisy when they talks. They pee when people are trying to take pictures with them. One child attempt to walk under it and almost tio the pee where I wickedly laugh at the side.

Anyway, the rain didn't stop right then and we had to stay put in the shelter for like 25 mins. We ate our supplies that we had brought from outside earlier.

Finally the rain subsided a little and we walked around. To me, everything seems familiar as if I was there yesterday. I was like calling out to them and remembering their names in particular.

Thanks for the patience of reading until this part. I must say that this entry will not contain as much pictures as the previous zoo trips. My pictures and Tb's pictures added up is only about 100 pictures. Many of the pictures are blur.



And Tb! You have a fetish of taking other people's child pictures! SEE!



Some more take until like ma chiam you know them



See!! (Omg, the pony ahem...)



*Note: The pink shirt girl is my younger sis riding on the pony.




These fews kids were unknown to me except the one wearing pink that is riding on the pony. I am left with a few good ones and will be showing later.

As usual, we cannot miss the splash show whereby after the show, we can get a FREE kiss from the seal! 3 times I went to the zoo, 3 times I get kiss by the seal! Despite the stinking saliva that is left on the face after the kissing, I still want it because it's like saying I've been there. If I were to describe the stench, I would say vomit smell? Does that satisfy you?



That's me.



That's my cousin which I asked her to accompany me to get the kiss. Look at the "Si Char Bor" beside my cousin, she is the one that made the picture so blur. Because she kept hurrying us to go and this made Tb to have lesser time to take picture for us. Tb was not able to take my younger sis's picture in time as the time interval was too short. My poor younger sis got kissed on the face but couldn't see her own looks on a photo.

Nevermind, to return back, we had her on a pony ride for $4. Take pictures until mad~







Her, with the signature hand sign.

Up to this point, we hadn't seen many animals except for a few types of monkeys, seal and pony. We were already exhausted with the walking and complaining about the rains. The rain kept pestering us over and over again until it finally rained like there is no tomorrow. Again, we seek shelter but in our hearts, we know it's coming to an end. Zoo trip is about to end without seeing the rest of the animals like lions, tigers, zebras etc.

With that, I left you with some pictures that were taken for the day.







Not very comprehensive but I find these pictures the nicest. Although this zoo trip is not a very successful one as we find ourselves losing the way most of the time. We were very tired and happy.

After that, we took bus 927 back to Chua Chu Kang. As there were lots of people, we chiong and squeeze the other people when we are boarding the bus. In the end, we won because we got seats and these people were so uncivilised. I saw some of them uses the hand to push the ones infront lor. Luckily we didn't let them win or else we will be taken advantage of.

Dinner at food junction. I was surprised that there is Pepper lunch at the food court. I saw the salmon one and immediately set my eyes on it. Super nice. After dinner, we shop around and went home afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home