Monday, August 18, 2008

Friday, 15 Aug

Tb borrowed a car from his uncle and he drove us to vivo for lunch. He came to my house and fetch me and later to Mk house and fetch him. The feeling of having a friend who has a car, ROCKS. Was actually going to watch the "A month of the hungry ghost" which are only shown at GV, Vivo and PS.



Below are some scenes from the movie that makes me want to watch it even more.





After seeing these pictures, I know that temple can be a very scary place. I think this movie might be a very worth watch and meaningful one because we are watching it during the hungry ghost month!

Despite the disappointment, we went to Food Republic to eat. I ordered some kind of Salmon thingy and after eating it, it fills my stomach to like 1 out of 100 only. Like those loading bars whereby they show you the time left for the download to complete. As we were still hungry, we walked around and I saw "you tiao". I was like 10 years never eat "you tiao" before lah.

The "you tiao" was super oily because it has just been fried and brought up from the hot oil. I love the feeling of eating oily stuffs but was afraid that I might lose my voice there after. I quickly bought a bowl of beancurd to soothe my throat abit.

After eating, we went candy empire to buy sweets. I always love the new sweets that the shop sells. And there, I saw the new skittles (sensational).



Do be careful of the chilli strawberry flavour that is present in these packet of sweets. Imagine it for yourself. After that, Tb drove us home.

Saturday, 16 Aug

Tb came over to my house in the morning. Watched scary movie 3 together and it was super funny. Then in the afternoon, my sis came and we went to Kbox together. I was shocked as the tibits has decided to make itself more valuable. The small cup of tibits that is made compulsory in Kbox costs $6 NOW.

The bill came up to $70 plus for a Saturday 4-8pm. After that we met Hx for dinner or we call it desserts because all of us eat desserts except Tb who ate Ban mian. Sis drove us to my house for Dai dee session. Mk joined us soon after we reached home.

As we will be going zoo tomorrow, we did not play till too late. The session end at about 1:30am and I was traumatised at one part of the night. I logged in to maple and someone asked me to do genesis quest together. This was a very rare chance for me and it was at tomorrow whereby I am going zoo.

In the end, I chose Zoo because I had promised them already. This is the end of entry as Zoo part 3 entry will be a seperated one. I still haven't get the full pictures yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home