Monday, August 25, 2008

Friday, 22 Aug

Went over to Mk's house. Since I do not know how to jump the zakum second quest, I need help from Mk. When it comes to jumping quest, I can slam the keyboard whenever I fall from the steps. It is so frustrating to finally get to the last step and all it do is to make you fall down unexpectedly.

You will say get more practice and you will be perfect. That is to practice more jumping quest... But the easiest one is the hardest for me and it never seem like I am going to complete it.

Nevertheless, Mk finished it for me and I was so glad. This will only mean that I will be ready for the Zakum quest on Saturday!

After that, we ate botak jones for lunch/dinner.



I still prefer Aston than botak jones. However, I secretly love the large sausage because it was so nice. A little bit like subway too because of it's vege.

Saturday, 23 Aug

Timothy came over and only pictures could express his true colours...



Look at his FACE! Okay, I know everyone will be saying like, "nothing what, very cute". Seriously, the face, if you were to look carefully, shows a very naughty side of him. You might not know what he did previously and only the one who is there is able to tell you. Yes, I was the one who is there to tell you this. So you better believe me.



Later we helped him change clothing and he was smiling with glee. My sis told me that he loves to be naked. However, we cannot keep him without clothes despite his sexiness, fearing he might catch a cold. Babies are so prone to anything.

As the time nearing 6pm, I couldn't contain my excitement. With each passing moment, I was hand-sweating profusely. Tb came over my house to support me despite the heavy downpour. Yes!, it was my first time Zakum ever!!!



Click to enlarge.



Click to enlarge!

Yay. I am still excited when I was typing this post. The whole process of zakum was really scary and exciting. I kept shouting and my heart beats faster as I noticed it within. Tb was beside me all along, calming me down but I am on deaf ears.

There was one time in between where I experienced a 2 to 3 seconds lag and people say that singapore won't make it, but we did~ Opps, type wrongly. Should be I made it because I didn't die when I anticipated it to happen. I was at the point of giving up when I anyhow spam my potions button and pray, hoping that it can get through.

Luckily for me, it did went through and I was so glad about it. Never did I play a game that gives me so much hope and shoutings in the room before. When it all ended, I was so relieved and I got my first helm in maple history. My cousin came and saw it. My younger sis entered the room to see what's the fuss about.

After the whole thing, it was about 8pm. Tb and me went to meet mk and hx at JE. We were about to meet them and an ah pek banged into me. Like as if he doesn't have any eyes, he came straight into me and BANG ME, just like that.

He walked past me as if nothing happened and I make some noises about how rude he is. He didn't even turned back to look at me and I don't even expect a word of sorry. Recently, Old people thinks that they are OLD and everything means that they are to be in top priority. Wrong is wrong. There is no such things as you are old and everyone should accept your wrong doings.

If he were to turn around and say sorry or whatever, I would have smile back at him and said something like "it's okay". (with some anger, hidden)

With that said, I hope I banged him hard enough to make him fall and when he falls, HE WILL LOOK AT ME. I will then run away laughing hysterically if he is that sort of person who is so rude.

After meeting up and eat, we walked back to my house for Dai dee session. It was a super suay day for Tb and he ended up losing alot. I shall not reveal how much but he was very good because he didn't lost his temper or any sort. If it was me, I guess I might flip the table or go around biting people's ears or so.

They went home at about 6:30am and I immediately went to sleep without clearing my room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home