Thursday, September 25, 2008

Life, like that

Sitting on the MRT train, you probably stayed in your seat if you managed to get one. It is especially rare if it is about the busiest hours of the day; Morning. Out of the blue, YOU SAW A BACK-VIEW OF A HEAD in front of you! Would you be scare to death as if swarm of bees flew from the side to your face?

A closer inspection leads you to find out that it was someone beside you, a inconsiderate one, who was asleep and had his or her head leaning towards you. You would ask me how the head got in front of me? Usually they would just accidentally bump into one side of the shoulder and after that they would be awake because of the awkwardness.

However, this guy has a boneless neck and it happens that he does not even have a sense of direction too. He first bend forward slightly because he was really tired then the next moment, HIS HEAD TILT 90 DEGREES TO THE FRONT OF MY NOSE! one of the hair almost touches my nose.

With such a big movement, normal people would have woke up and said sorry. He did apologized with a gesture of hand signal and almost immediately FALLING ASLEEP AGAIN! (with the head tilting to another side).

This went on from Yew Tee to Woodlands and I am that sort which does not give up my seat upon seated. I feel like slapping the back of his head and this shall make him awake for the rest of his life. Seriously, if you are that tired, you either stand up so that you won't annoy people at your sides.

If you don't know what is annoying, then this picture is you.



Anyway, I was buying food one afternoon. I happened to overheard some conversation among the hawkers while waiting.

Nasi lemak seller: Wah you so stingy ar? coffee also home-made one, don't let the drinks stall earn...
Noodle seller: The boss got say we cannot drink home-made coffee meh?
Some Dish Washer: Never say but you should know maaaaa (with dragging sound)
Noodle seller: Don't let him see lor
Nasi lemak seller: He don't need to see it himself, others will tell him.

P/S: The boss of the coffee shop is usually the boss of the drinks stall.


Suddenly, I came to realise that the world is full of back-stabbing. Something like these happened anywhere, be it in class, in workplace or in life. If you were the boss, would you allow such acts? If you are the Noodle seller, would you care? Or if you are the extra calefares like Nasi lemak seller and dish washer, would you tell the boss?

While pondering over such matters, a voice shouted at me because the food I ordered is ready for collection. I told myself that this is human nature. I have been through these circumstances in parts of my life. Each of them had different consequences. People usually wear a facade and I wondered if there is something called "Perfect beings"

Just a small thoughts that I went through while waiting for my food to be ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home