Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sakura Buffet

Went to school with a tired mindset because yesterday slept late. It wasn't a good start at all. The bug of skipping school nail me at the forehead acting as an alarm clock that goes ringing and ringing. If I could translate the ringing sound into words, it should be something like that;

*tweety bird sound* go home la, go home la, go home la, go home la, go home la,go home la, go home la, go home la, go home la, go home la,go home la, go home la, go home la, go home la, go home la,go home la, go home la, go home la, go home la, go home la,go home la, go home la, go home la, go home la, go home la,go home la, go home la, go home la, go home la, go home la... etc


Like a drug addict's soul had taken over my body, I met Sherman and Lester for breakfast and persuaded them to leave together. I don't know whether to call it good friends or bad company because they REJECTED ME! The usual "them" would have not been able to control themselves and especially lester would have shook and trembled until foams starts to leak out from the corner of the mouth.

Ya, in the end I was rejected and was forced to be back in class. The bug haven't left me but in terms of the "go home la", it has gone down abit. I chat with my classmates about our primary and secondary school days and that kind of let me forget about the going home part.

After presentation, I left my class to meet Yuenky, Sherman, Lester and Celine. We walked to CWP and sis came to fetch me. Along the way, I saw Adillah and talked to her. It has been a long time since we last talked. I teached her a trick but it was a inside joke.

We decide on dinner at Science center's Sakura. We were super hungry and I thought I could eat the cow that keeps dropping on people in disaster movie. It was $25 per person but judging by the unlimited amount of food, it was worth it.



Actually my main motive there was to eat the Sashimis. I single-handily grab a plate of it and finish it as an appetiser. This is the only place which I can eat Sashimis like nobody's business.







You saw the auntie in purple shirt right behind my sis in the picture? She F***ing greedy can? She is like never eaten for a year I tell you. She kept taking and taking and when she cannot finish the food, she hides the leftover in the soup, hoping that the stupid waiter couldn't see.

When we all are about to left, SHE IS STILL BUSY TAKING FOOD HOR! Please la, I know it's buffet but you don't do until like you storing food for a year supply can? At least I took alot, I finish them up!



Grilled salmon. I ate 4 plates of it.



Another plate of sashimis.

My sis was suggesting to the waiter that the udon soup wasn't nice. The waiter gave a "I am not the chef" face and came back later with a feed back form. There were some question that were quite funny and we joke about it with our replies.

What do you think of our services?
Ans: Average
Comments: I hope we could choose our own sitting place the next time we come

How often do you visit our Suki group restaurants?
Ans: Others, Once in 3 months
But then, we thought that if we write that as answers, we will not be able to leave an impact. So we change it to "EVERYDAY" LOL

How is the ambience?
Answer: Very crampy and noisy. Like coffeeshop.

How is the appearance of the staffs?
Sis's Answer: The one which has pimples on the face, he looks dirty


After writing it, we continued to take our food. We totally forget about the feed back form and left it on the table. When we came back, the paper was stacked under some number stamper thingy. It looks as though it has been moved before.

At about 9pm, Sis drove me back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home