Saturday, September 20, 2008

Your "friend's" mail?

Have you ever had parcels or mails being wrongly delivered to your house? The envelope has a name that you don't recognized. What was your feeling then?



  • Feeling worried for the person who did not receive his/her mail

  • Feeling lucky as it might be monetary rewards inside

  • Doesn't give a damn about it

  • Chiong out of the house and find the rightful owner and does not even care whether you know him/her or not


I chose the second option as you had already known. Perhaps a mixture of third but I don't know why curiousity always gets the better of me. And so...



This is the mail that I received. It was delivered personally by a postman and I thought there were cash inside. As the postman handled me the mail, he asked me if I was that person on the mail. I replied no. He asked me whether I know this person. I replied no again. He passed me the slip of paper to sign anyway despite my replies of no.

While I was replying, I was busy feeling the contents inside. I was really happy as I knew it would be something of use to me. Don't ask me how I know, I JUST KNOW! I faster say thank you and close the door. The postman was puzzled but this is his job which is to deliver to the address. The address clearly stated that it was my house. When I open up, it was....



Trial version CDs of Fifa online2 Closed Beta Test. There are like more than 20 of them la.



The inside look like this. It's a pity I do not play them. If you want it, you can tell me. I would be happy to give it to you.

On the other hand, I miss Timothy so much. But whenever he came over on weekends, I had to go out. When I came back, he will be sleeping or simply no mood to play. Once in a while, I will still carry him and shake him a few times. He love it when we do this to him.







You are missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home