Friday, September 26, 2008

Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel

Did not go to school today. My mum woke me up and I think for awhile before I replied her, "I not going school". The rain was splattering over the windows creating that violent storm effects outside. I couldn't imagine myself carrying an umbrella and still drenched from head to toe.

HA NA! DON'T WANT GO SCHOOL THEN SAY DON'T WANT LA. DON'T GIVE REASONS

Ya la, I don't feel like going school. But there are other reasons that are more forgivable on my part. I was in dilemma fearing that the facilitator does not allow me to leave earlier because I promised Lilian auntie to work. I went to work instead!

So I met Lilian at Tiong Bahru. When I was going to tap my ez-link card, she is just in front of me! So coincidence. While we was early, she treated me to eat yam cake and black sesame. It was a long time since I last visited Tiong Bahru Plaza. My grandmother used to live there and I begin to reminisce about that time.

After that we took taxi to Havelock road and reached Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel.



Sorry to interrupt but I am not here for a holiday. I am here to work. My work is very simple, Just prepare the goodie bags for tomorrow's event. What is best about it is that we are preparing the the goodie bags in the KingFisher's room. I don't know why is it called this way but it sounded grand. Like king.

We worked a tad too fast and we had like one hour of free time. They presumed we will take longer and hence did not bother to bring up the stuff first. So we begin exploring the room.



Very spacious



Can you see the pantry area with cups and coffee mixer? The waiters there was so kind, they prepared for us as they know people are coming.



The million dollar view from the Kingfisher's room



Condo that is in progress opposite Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. Heard that it will more than one million to live there.



The event will be held in this ballroom. Did you see the black file name "Zao"? It was actually "Zao bao" and it was prepared by us!



The ballroom's view.



One thing about hotel's toilet; It's like they haven't been used before.

I kept bragging about the hotel and did not say the motives of this function. It has something to do with Old Chang Kee expanding over to China! Woohoo. I thought OCK was from China and now it's expanding to China. It was so stupid of me.

After the whole day, I managed to take some OCK's coupons that was supposingly in the goodie bags. Do note that these are leftovers. I also took some lipton's tea packets and they are not from the goodie bags itself. It's from the hotel LOL.





VERY HAPPY... MUAHAHAHAHHA!

After that eat and went home. Separating Timothy's photo from today's entry because Timothy should be a stand-alone posts. Why? because he is unique!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home