Thursday, October 2, 2008

1 Oct, Wednesday

It's the new month and there is something in the air that we are re-joying about. I woke up at 8am by a morning call from Mk. It wasn't coincidentally but planned. The previous night, we had some sort of meeting by the technology of cell phone. Our main gist of the conversation is to meet at clementi at 10am. That's all.

Knowing that I had to wake up early the next day, I nonchalantly played dota to 1am with sherman and Hx. Speaking of which, it's sherman's fault because he randomly asked me to play. Not to blame anyone anymore, I woke up feeling very lethargic.

And so I met Tb, Mk and Hx and went to lan shop opposite Meridien hotel. (Forget name again!) Not that I care but we played for 8 hours and it was quite fun. You might say that it is such a waste of money but chatting while playing with best friends are the best thing on Earth. That's at least our favourite hobbies and we certainly love it especially me because I just simply love to sit there and control the mouse!

After lan session, we cab down to JE for movie. He Ha! Long time since we watched a movie together. And it was a horror plus gore movie! (Talk about that later)

Before movie, we fill up our empty stomach. But did I say it was Hari raya puasa then? It was holiday for a lot of people. Oh yes, if you take a look at the field of Jurong East during weekends or public holidays, you won't be surprised to see lots of people having picnic there. For a moment, I thought it was Deepavali.

It's not that it is illegal to picnic there but please do not litter nor create troubles to innocent people. I don't know why is it that whenever these people camp there, it creates uncertainty among people. They giggled when we walked past them and they have all the reasons to hug and touch each other.



Looking at the background to it's furthest range, you can see groups of people drinking. At the sight of it, I wouldn't want to be even around them. What if they suddenly ke siao and hit my head with the beer bottle? Better be safe than sorry.

LO AND BEHOLD!



I know. Some of you had already watched it because it has been out for more than one week already. But the point is that since many had told me that it was a scary and gore movie, I shouldn't be afraid.

I remembered entering the cinema with fear because I kept remembering Teresa's and Sherman's spoiler comments for the movie. It wasn't that scary when they told me but when I actually sees it, I feel pain for the actress.

The scene was about this girl looking into the mirror and when she was ready for bath, she took off her clothes and so on. (M18) Then as she leaves the mirror, the reflection stayed on while the girl went into the bath tub. The reflection was angry at something and she...



TEAR UP HER JAWS

I bet if there wasn't spoilers like teresa and sherman, I would have fainted on the spot with foams dripping out from my mouth profusely. As for my friends, I warned them when this part came and they expected it. Some covered their eyes while others looked in disbelief.

I must really applaud the one who came up with this idea. The idea of tearing or stretching up that jaws to it's limit are something I never thought of. The image itself looks quite real as it happened slowly; as in the tearing up part. Combined with the jaw's bone breaking sound, I felt like the times when I accidentally bite off a piece of meat bone.

That's not the end, but going back to the start or scattered everywhere were the stupid eerie feeling it evokes. I really hate this movie to bit and pieces as mirror is something so mystical and unpredictable.

I was so scared that I held on to my pack of tibit to cover my eyes in case of anything jumps out. I swear I held it there for like one hour as I suddenly thought of this way. I am scare but I still want to watch so as to not waste the money.



Another way was to look at the "exit" sign in case of those sudden popping out scenes. However, for this movie, we cannot use this method as the scenes were rather predictable and "in-your-face" kind. They show it to you slowly and torture you with it as the whole show is about all these parts.

After the movie, I didn't finished my drinks as I had no time for it. I also felt a strain from my waist to my leg. The whole time I was not relax and tense. This is one of the movie that caused so much injury to the body and mind.



Before the movie, with no one except us! eerie



After that, we went home. It was 12pm when I reached home. I looked into the mirror...

TO SEE I HAVE A PIMPLES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home