Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Give me a push on the back

The long anticipated holiday past with a silence. In fact, it happened so fast that I didn't know it was a holiday. Waking up at 2pm, I wondered what to do. I ate something but I don't know whether to consider it a breakfast or lunch.

I had the sudden urge to do my pp poster but I don't know where to start. I told myself that I am going to visit the school's library to see a sample of it. That is to make sure I am in the correct path. But I always forget and soon a week has past; nothing done.

People like us had the motivation at times, but sometimes we lack of a push on the back.



Ok, let's not talk about the sad things. On a happier note, my younger sis had a handphone! She is just Primary 3. It makes me think of what am I doing when I was 9 years old. Probably some stupid boy getting scolded by the teachers for copying during spelling.

Sometimes, I looked at the secondary school students with envy. They really know how to enjoy life. They had loads of money and they had luxurious handphones. As years past, the generation literally improved. The teens of the new generation are doing things way earlier than we can ever imagined.

Take myself for example, my elder sis got her first handphone at about primary 6 or so. Her time were the most popular Nokia 3210, like remote control. During her time, it is already very fortunate to get a handphone at that age.

For me, I got it at primary 4 or 5. Lost a couple of them and got reprimanded by parents. My handphone even got snatched by a group of malays at the basketball court. I chase them and got it back. The one which I caught beg me not to call the police but those at the basketball court had already done so. Those were the times where handphone became the lust to make people do things foolishly.

The new age of my younger sis make it even possible for her to get it at primary 3. As you can see, it became a trend for people to carry handphone at a much younger age. According to her friends, they had handphone at primary 1.

It's so unfair right?

Some motivational song!

BODY #19 SONG. Finally found it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home