Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Boring

I was really bored and decided to try photofunia which teresa introduced to me yesterday. She sent me a sample picture and once I saw it, I cannot stop laughing. When the facilitator was speaking, I burst out laughing and he thought I was crazy.

Since I had the free time, I managed to do it and these were the results. Guess who are they!



Hi Mk, who's that with you?



Sherman, I had always heard that you want to released an album, here you go. The title called "Lonely eyes" and we have Paris Hilton to help you promote!



Don't you wish our notes could be of someone else? someone cuter?



Teresa, no one fits this picture other than your smiles.
*Note: Original picture looks really bad because of the contrast, hence the edit..



For this one, only E35D knows... Psst Table *cough* cloth

Lastly! The inspirational picture of the lot.



WHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OVER THE MAXIMUM 9001

And I am still laughing until now. Help! I am breatheless!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home