Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yours Sincerely,

I finally broke the spell of staying home playing computer all day long over the Saturday. (Zai nan) Instead, I visit my grandmother as my sis drove us there. Over there, I on my laptop and continued playing. I guess its the same, just that the venue is different.

Anyway, long time since I saw my grandmother. She was cheerful as ever. I remembered vividly that she was a grandmother with a few words. She does not scold nor beat. I can see that she felt really happy when she saw Timothy smiled. Come to think about it, Timothy is considered the 4th generation!

I cannot help but flash a picture of him.



This photo is taken when we was about to visit grandma. Please tighten your seat belt.

Anyway, we went home at about 6pm. Aunt and cousin came over to our house. Me and my sis left for Jurong Point there after. Meet up with sis's husband and Hx. We bought the movie tickets for "Butterfly lovers"

Dinner was at Jurong point's Bento Box. Ordered their Salmon Sashimi bento set. It was just a okay set. Nothing special about it. I also share a beef pizza with Hx. The pizza was quite worth it because the serving is quite big for $8.90.

After dinner, we went over to Kiddy Palace as the show haven't start. We walked around shopping for baby's things with my sis. We kept joking with the baby stuff whenever we pick up something along the way. We even attempt to buy skirt for Timothy!



Going to eat his leg already.

Anyway, the movie finally started. The movie that we watched was Butterfly lovers. We saw the trailers for High school musical 3 and I thought it was a must watch in cinemas. Let's book this early! who wanna watch HSM3 together when it is released?



As anticipated, this movie should be nice but as predicted, it wasn't. Everybody is watching this movie especially if they like the lead actor, WuZun. It is also the first time WuZun starred in the movie's big screen and so everyone wants to know his acting skills.

My sis's husband after-movie comments was "He has the same look on his face when he is smiling and crying." He also added that "This movie will earn a lot of money because of it's budget way of filming."

My sis and Hx was at there talking about whether is it worth to watch it a second time or even buy a DVD for collection purpose. From their face, I guess is no. This movie is a first time for WuZun and I guess after this first time, lots of people might not support him in terms of acting.

My comments for the movie was that it should be called "Romeo and Juliet" instead. The ending part of the story is somewhat the same as romeo and juliet. A mediocre movie as the story should be a sad one. However, the movie was unable to give me the sad feeling and this might be the saddest part.



Don't be sad though. For WuZun lovers, I guess there ought to be a second chance for him as he is quite popular. Nevertheless, people place high hopes in everything he does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home