Thursday, October 16, 2008

LOTS

Lots of things happened today.
Lots of experience gained.
Lots of emotion felt.
Lots of it.

Went to a talk with Zakia. The talk was about data recovery. Rather interesting as I never imagined a CPU that exploded itself due to some heat problems could actually be saved by CBL. Not the burnt CPU that could be saved, but the information or data inside the CPU found in the memory.

This company call CBL can help to trace back bits of data from the "almost destroyed" form of memory onto another memory disk. Imagine throwing your whole CPU into the water and they still can trace back your data, how professional?

This remind us of the Edison Chen incident. Though they are quite different thing altogether but somehow, no matter what you had deleted on your computers, CBL CAN TRACE IT BACK!!! Take my word! CBL CAN TRACE IT BACK!!!

Another story

Yuenky and Celine were extremely lucky today as they had met two kind soul that alight them at Woodlands MRT.

It happens like this. I coincidentally met Marcus(W64L) after school and he jio me to take cab home together. (We live around the same neighbourhood) At the taxi stand, we met Yuenky and Celine and they self-introduced as the "taxi-cut-queue-duo".

The people behind were like "Tsk,tsk" but they were like indulge in their own world. Yuenky even knew my friend and they begin talking as if I was the outsider. When we arrived at Woodlands MRT, Yuenky wanted to pay $2 for the taxi fare. I was holding on to the notes with glee and my friend said no need to pay la. If you really want to pay, then you have to pay all. I was forced to return that $2 back to Yuenky and even acted like I was so wonderful person in the world.

However, all the above were just appetizer. The gist of what I want to say comes next. After they alighted, we were moving along PIE and we saw police cars. Then we realised that a car incident had just happened. The car was in a horrible state.

The front was smashed as the involving party was a tank-like lorry. The lorry ended up with a position that blocks half of the road. Something so sinister tells me that the lorry was avoiding the car or something and it kind of anyhow turn before it hits the car.

The cars behind later form a long traffic jam as vehicles could only take one side of the road. I shook my head as the weather make it even worse. It was raining.

Another Story



There is something that money can't buy more than 2.
Ans: Thermometers!

Another Story

I had just received my PP assessment date. If I did not remember wrongly, it is 12 Nov. Now, could anyone tell me how much does it cost to print 8 pieces of A3 size, full coloured? Heard that it costs $40 altogether. If that is true, I slash my wrist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home