Monday, October 20, 2008

First of all...

Happy Birthday Meizi
(aka younger sis)

Happy Birthday Ah peng
(aka elder sis's husband)



Today is really a happy occasion! It's double happiness to the really close ones around me. Birthday are really significant dates for all of us and it really meant a lot. Being able to celebrate it with loved ones makes it especially meaningful.

So anyway, it wasn't any big or grand celebration party or whatsoever. All of us just gathered at my house and we kind of sing birthday songs, blow candles, laughed loudly and chatted a bit.



I mean it's rather embarrassing for me at first because I didn't thought that my sis's husband would came. I bought a strawberry cake which I think my younger sis will like it a lot. There, it turns out that he did not have a choice but to like it also. Anyway, happy birthday to both of you!



Also thanks JinJin for the present to Meizi. (although haven't received it) But she already got it in terms of your sincerity. Mum bought a bag for Meizi. My elder sis bought a goodie bag that contains all the stationeries in it. It costs a good $50 for it, I heard!

Looking at my younger sis's face, she certainly enjoys her birthday this year. Which kid doesn't love to be showered gifts and wishes? May I hope she will get good results in her exams and also everything will be smooth and steady for her.

Happy birthday, Meizi and Ah peng!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home