Friday, October 31, 2008

Grandmother house

Received a call from Grandma and she ordered me to go over to her house to drink soup! I was reluctant to go at first but after several naggings and shoutings, I said ok in a draggy voice.

It's not that her soup was not nice. In fact, it was so nice that I could finish the whole pot. It's just that I was really lazy after yesterday's outing. I thought I could spend the whole day at home being lazy, digging nose and what's not.

My Grandma ended her call with a angry and frustrated tone, "Faster ArH"

After I put down the phone, I called my sis to ask her whether she wants to go down to Grandma's house together. Her reply was ok, because she wants to drink the soup. In the end, my elder sis drove me and my younger sis to Grandma's house.

At her house, She nagged non-stop! About what she nag, I shall not mentioned it as it was too vulgar! We just continued to eat and drink the soup as we were used to it already. We know that there is no such things as free meals and we obliged to that.

Despite a earful, we stayed for a while because it has been a long time since we last visited. All of us were busy with school, work and other things. I guess she needed someone to hear her and we, as grandson and daughters must fulfill that role.

After that, we waved goodbye to her. As we walked to the carpark, I can still see her at the kitchen's window. I waved a final goodbye to her as I know our next meeting time will be during Chinese new year.

Next I went to West Coast road with my sis. This place brings back many nostalgic memories. It was once a place where I spent my five years of secondary school days. I remembered the times where we always go Ginza Plaza after school. But now it has been renovating. I can see that it's going to be opened soon.

Guess what? The new building is called West Coast Plaza instead of the old Ginza Plaza we used to say.







Indeed, I can sense that the new West Coast Plaza is re-opening soon as shops like Watson and Popular had started arranging their stocks. I even saw people buying things from the deserted building.

I had a new section on the left side bars. I am currently selling English and Chinese Comics/Mangas. If you are interested or you have friends who likes comics or collects them, you can Email me at kenken250_@hotmail.com

Prices and meeting place can be arranged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home