Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Of all the things happening around me,
I just want to say Good luck to Tb
who is taking his exam later in the afternoon. Also good luck to Cousin Doreen in her N levels. Good lucks to all my friends presenting PP in a few days or weeks time. Good luck to everyone.

I know, saying good luck is useless and it is actually your own hard work that will eventually outdo everything. That is the very least I can do as a friend which I think luck can be a factor to be considered.

With one load lifted off the chest, I am elated to say that my PP poster is done yesterday. All the coldness, tiredness, hungriness and faithfulness was felt. Luckily it was over and done with. All I need to do is to wait for the poster to be printed out and enjoy the rest of the holiday.



Yesterday met up with Teresa at JE's library. As usual, she was late again. In fact, about 1 hour late. I proceed to find seats but to no avail, all the seats in the library were taken. Perhaps it was near the exam period and hence the low availability of the seats.

But you will be amazed that almost all the time I go library, (not that I often go) it is fully occupied. Sometimes you see things on the table like water bottles, sweater, notes and there is no human beings near the area. You feel like going towards the table and sweep off all the things and invade that territory. You will be even pissed off when you happen to pass by that same table after one hour to go toilet and see that the table is still unoccupied with human beings, in the same state.

In the end, I found a beggar spot in the library. Those, that is right beside the upcoming escalator whereby people goes up the escalator and glare at you for sitting there. I chose that spot because there is a electrical supply nearby. But at least I did not block anyone's path and did not leave that beggar spot with water bottles occupying the spot.

Someone finally did the justice of complaining to the customer's counter about the occupied tables. I secretly snigger at the thought of those "occupiers" rushing back to their spots upon hearing the announcements goes "Dear customers, the library is a public place for all the people. Please do not reserve seats blah blah blah... If the table is left for 20 minutes, others are allowed to take over."

Something like that. Those are not the exact words but I just know what the staff is trying to say. With such rules stated or backing me up, next time I am going to standby beside a "unhumanly-occupied" table and time upon 20mins. Once 20mins is up, I will sweep off all the stuff from the table and smile when the person came back from their hide and seek in the library.

Well, anyway, me and Teresa chiong all the way without giving up and I was proud of our determination. After it was done, we ate Astons and went home feeling extremely happy.

Just like how happy when Crayon shin getting his chocolate biscuit.





I also have it! My sis bought it for me from Daiso for 2 bucks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home