Friday, November 7, 2008

Guess which Pokemon is this?




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's Psyduck!



So easy, Another one



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



It's Machoke!

Difficult right?


Ok, last one



So obvious (*hint: the toy)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


BAH!

-end of guessing pokemon-

Yesterday I bought quick pick $2 at the singapore pool. Although I did not place high hopes of winning the grand 1.5 million prize, I hope I can win abit of money. My ticket's numbers were...



(compare my 4th group of numbers against the result)

The winning group numbers were...



I almost win $20 for Group 6 if I strike 3 winning numbers and an additional number. If I strike 4 winning numbers, I will get the Group 5 prize of $30. Difference of $10 only. Look at the No. of winning share! So many got the prize money but not me!

I swear if I win the Group 6 prize, I wouldn't tell anyone! And, aw... No one win the Group 1 prize!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home