Sunday, November 9, 2008

CyberDome

Ok, finally my memory is coming back. I kept forgetting the name of the place that I usually go for LAN session. Now that I make it a point to take note and remember it, it's called "Cyberdome".

Anyway, yesterday meet up with the usual clique, Tb, Hx and Mk. Mk's bro also joined us. As last week was a busy week, we didn't managed to meet up. However, the conversation of ours never seems to be lacking. We kept making fun of each other's living place name and calling each other animals names.

We reached the lan shop at about 5pm and played until 8pm. Then we went Plaza Sing to eat. After that we cab down to my house and it was a freaking peak period that costs $16. Last time, taking taxi doesn't cost that much. But then again, last time police wear shorts too. So no point ranting about it.

Anyway, house was noisy and gives out a sense of liveliness. We all sat around and looked at Timothy on the walker. He did all his stunts from smelling his smelly pillow to playing his own pampers as a toy. He was really the joy of the house. When you are sad and tired, a look at him solves all your problems and unhappiness.

After that, Sis's husband, Tb, Mk and Hx start the dai dee session. Me and sis gave my aunt and cousin a ride home as it was really late already. Then once again, my sis brought up the idea of asking me to learn how to drive. She said "see how convenience it is to know how to drive?". I didn't reply, I know I don't have the courage like hers.

Anyway, Tb says that he read my archives and think that some were really funny. He also said that last time I update really fast. I hope that was an compliment but I really had to say that recently because of so many things that come against me, making me having a lack of time in everything else. I guess I had to prioritise and do the more important stuff first.

In the most random way, Timothy's photo again.





Bye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home