Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday, 17 nov

Just one day apart from Timothy, I am already starting to miss that little child. It's always like that. When he is around, I don't spend adequate time with him. Only when he went back to his own house, then I miss his smile like I am a drug addict or something.

Today was a busy day at school. I secretly took out tim's photo and look at his chubby hands.



In this picture, he crazily knocked the pokemon toys against the table. Fearing that he might accidentally hit his fingers or something, we stop his movements. He didn't cry but look at us in awe. The usual kids would have cry like as if they lost their front tooth as they bang their mouth into the wall. (How drastic!)

I actually love it. I mean I love it when he don't cry because someone took his smelly pillow and don't return him. In fact, he actually forget immediately that someone had taken his pillow and went on to do his other stuff like play with his own pampers or smile and run away.

Sometimes, it is better that he don't learn to cry when people don't allow him to do certain things. For example, when he see people eating things, he will cry madly and think that by crying, he can get whatever he wants.



Moving on, went to lester's class with Teresa to get movie (Tropic Thunder). I always wished I could experience Art classes in STA. Never had I know that they had costume party in there. Well, I don't know about their problem statement for the day but the members were busy putting cloths and rugs on lester.



So I asked lester, what kind of themes was his team allocated. He said "cute". I quickly added "Like that cute meh?". I guess it would have been better if he had chosen the theme gothic or lolita.

Lesson was super slack during tuesday. Faci on this day was the best among the others that I have. He always smile to us and allow us to go home on time. Presentation wasn't as fussy as some other faci which have to at least ask one question or else down-grade.

Anyway, topic was about installing Vista to a school's laptop. We had to reformat it and install several drivers and features for it to be used for presentation. Was busy spending time in the library playing games and that means not doing work at all! Also, I ate 3 curry puffs and 3 sardine puffs.

Watched Andy and Shao cheng played the piano and it was really good. Me and zakia just watched in silent as we had no musical backgrounds.



Zakia helped us to take a photo and she was not in the photo :(

After school, sis drove me back. I ransacked her car's space and saw a blu tack.



Then when I open it...



It's not new and I laughed until I am crazy. I know it's not funny at all but I am that sort that would imagine her chain of thoughts. This should be how it goes according to my version of her thoughts.

Firstly, she wants to stick a small piece of pikachu toy at her car front because it keeps falling off as it cannot stand on it's own.

She quickly ran to the nearby shop to buy this blu tack and hastily pull out a fair amount of it and stick the pikachu to her front view.

Then she dump the remaining blu tack into her unused car spaces and there I was!, discovering the remaining blu tack!

This should be how it was at that time. I applauded myself for the wonderful imagination but I didn't asked my sis whether is my prediction correct or not. She knew I was crazy again as I was tired. I still think I was correct about my guess...





Timothy says bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home