Sunday, November 23, 2008

22 Nov, Saturday

Went to Cash studio with Jin Jin and Tb. Actually, there supposed to be more people going but they were either too busy or don't want to sing. So we met at Clementi and head over for our long awaited singing session.



Package was $38++ for 3 person on saturday. We thought it was pretty cheap for a Saturday. Though it was a short 3 hours, we managed to make the best out of it. The most sedimental old songs that we picked up was...

Ran Shao Ba, Huo Niao!!!!!!!!!!

We were laughing at the old-fashioned style of singing that "Gao Ling Feng" displayed. He was super old now and he still wants to act young like when he was in the MTV of "Ran Shao Ba, Huo Niao". The words that we had to synchronize with, are in fiery fonts. Can you imagine it?

After Singing, we went over to plaza Sing and along the way, we saw many christmas trees. Christmas is still one month away but we were already filled up with the festive season's mood. We begin taking pictures of all the decorative things that we can find on the streets.





Why are we like helping people to take photo?



It says "MERRY CHRISTMAS"



Extra calefare at the bottom right corner.



At PS, we decided to watch Madagascar 2, Escape To Africa.



Personally, I love the movie as it is hilarious. Although I was super tired after a day but I managed to laugh out loud at most of the parts. We were also sitting at the front rows which made my neck super pain after movie but it was all worth it. A movie that make me smile and laugh crazily was all that worth.

Just before we watched the movie, Jinjin brought us to the cool shops. In these cool shops, they actually sell anime's characters figurines and their weapons.





Tom, is that you?





Very nice, feel like bringing them home.



I love the texture of this figurine.

Went home after the movie but certainly enjoy the day.

23 Nov, Sunday!

Happy Birthday MUM to your 41st birthday!!!



Stay young forever! You rocks as I will never ran out of topics with you. I can tell you all my problems and you never been tired of me all this while.

I love you, mummy.

Purposely use this colour because I am shy... Although she won't view my blog, but I am still shy about it.

After celebrating with my mum, went out with Tb, Mk and Hx. Tb specially came over to drive us. Thanks Tb for the free rides, I LOVE free stuff. They are like the best feelings in the world.

Anyway, we went JP and was supposed to watch a movie. However, we couldn't decide on one movie and simply because all of them were boring. So we decided to walk around and later on, Tb drove us to his previous camp.

His camp were situated deep inside and we need to go pass several cemetries. The place is pretty dark and scary.



It will be bad if I am posted there.

Later on, we alight Hx, who has to book in before 12 mid night to his Kranji camp. Then after that, Tb drove individual of us home! Wee~

Last but not the least...



Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home