Monday, November 24, 2008

Stomach Burst

Left the class with Shao cheng and Andy after second break. The feeling was marvellous. It has been long since I pon ten school halfway and went out. It's just like letting the lions out of the den.

And so, Tb specially came over to RP to drive me. We went over to his house and relax a bit. Watched TV and play computer. At about 6pm, we went over to sunset way. I was seriously hungry for foods.

And so...



Sashimis again! This is yet another place that you can get unlimited flow of sashimi! I just cannot contain my excitement over the 3 plates that I had eaten.



Steamboat. You can clearly see that there is no vege at all. Neither is the soup based spicy nor oily. We just put whatever we love the most and eliminate all those that we hate. Actually, me and Tb didn't eat much from the steamboat.



Spend most of the time barbecuing Teriyaki chickens, hotdogs, satay, beef and chicken rolls. One thing good about it is that they have people who keeps changing the grilling metal pieces that turns black after a while. It brings about healthier food to our stomachs. Of course we can choose to sit in the air-con and they have the service of barbecuing for you, but it defeats the purpose of playing with the barbecue.



In the most random way, you know what is this?

It's Luncheon meat!

I simply toss it into the steamboat and call it a day! It has been a long time since I last eaten it. I used to love it very much. Never knew I had the chance to eat it there. I ate about 5 pieces and it's like eating something that is so rarely seen. Last time, it used to be a crappy food that goes with almost anything but now they usually don't sell it.



Okay, this is the plate for throwing whatever shit that is not edible. In terms of not edible, I meant things like burnt food and any other things that both of us couldn't agree on.

Me: Why you take so fishballs?
Tb: Take for us to eat
Me: I don't like fishballs, can you finish it or not?
Tb: Aiya, like that I take too many lor
Me: Nevermind la, throw at the plate


There is no signs of wastage charges which means it is good. In anyway, I think steamboat is the greatest place for wastage as typical of us is to take many but cannot finish them. If there were many leftovers, the usual plan is to dump everything inside the soup and faster run away.

Thanks Mk for the buffet :)

After that, we went over to West coast plaza. The place is quite empty as there were not much shops. They used lots of christmas decoratives to take up the spaces. Saw many familiar shopkeepers' faces. The best shopping place in West coast plaza is the Cold storage. After that Tb drove me home.

Thanks Tb for the numerous rides :)

Wow, I am so grateful for having friends that are so good to me.

I had always wanted to show this but everytime I forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home