Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Yet another day

Another day passes and today is Wednesday already whereby I had another off day. Anyway, yesterday did not go to school as I was really tired. Schools isn't in my mind these few days and I seriously need to get back to my momentum till my 3 weeks holidays.

Yesterday, 25 Nov, Tuesday

It's coming to an end of November. We shall welcome the December in open arms you said. But with the bad economy, I can predict that this will be a difficult December or even a bad new year to begin with. With so much reasons, Christmas presents might be just a small keychains and New year's red packet will be just two dollars.

With so much decrease in money, we are not expecting the usual norms of getting more cheaper sales. Instead, we are treated with taxes and what's not. Good thing that fuel prices had gone down but it doesn't directly benefits us. Yes, it does matter if you say the cars need fuel to transport the goods to us. But then again, it's not directly linked.

Enough with economy. Meet up with Tb and Mk in the earliest hour. We were motivated to meet up as it had been a hectic week for us. We went to Plaza Sing to have lunch and then we went over to Cyberdome for lan session.

Played 8 hours of dota and having breaks in between. We felt that sitting beside each other when playing dota brings about greater teamwork and communication when killing opponents.

After lan, we took taxi back to IMM. We were lazy people and didn't want to squeeze in with the crowds of the after work people. We settled with subway despite the bad experiences that Tb and Mk had. (Some inside jokes)



Accompanied them to the bus interchange after dinner although I can walk home directly from IMM. We had been discussing about the heros to use when fighting against stronger opponents. In the end, we went home and played some matches to try out the heros. However, things didn't turn out that nice as opponents are horribly weak! (Right sherman?)

In anyway, slept at 2am and Thursday is a "must-go-school" day. Had UT after school and I am still deciding on whether to go school on Friday because there is a talk that is related to a module on Monday. If I did not go to school on Friday, I might as well don't go on Monday since I didn't attend to talk. Also, I checked the calendar and

WHERE IS THE PSEUDO HOLIDAY ON MONDAY? WHERE IS IT???

I am so confused over my plans. Looks like I better get a handbook to check on the days that I should be occupied or free. But then again, I am lazy to update that handbook.

Bye, off to play maple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home