Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thursday, 27 Nov

On this date, 27 November, people in the west celebrated Thanksgiving day! Although Singapore does not celebrate it, I can roughly tell how exciting it will be from the name of it. "It is a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general." - Adapted from Wiki

I actually know of this celebration through Habbo. I played their US servers and one of the Habbo came into my store and bought a few things. She ended off with a happy thanksgiving day and I was really eager to find out about it.

What really surprised me is the bloated balloons that filled the streets with "giants" cartoon characters. It also has lots of performance as they marched through the streets. I used to hear of it but didn't know it was on Thanksgiving day.



Ronald McDonald Balloon in the 2006 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.



Not forgetting, pikachu, who was once a famous character of the kids and now still is.

P/S: Thanks Zakia for the Maplestory Ezlink card sticker! Greatly appreciate it!



Friday, 28 Nov

The whole day in school was about leaving school. How I hope I can leave the school halfway and go home to see Timothy later. In anyway, I managed to persevere through although the faci was rather angry with the class or something.

Well, at least I managed to get a couple of shows from my classmate. The show is super ancient one called "Qian Nu You Hun", with Leslie being the lead actor.



I finished the first movie right after school in my sis's car. Very nice!

Then we drove over to fetch my mother from her work place. After that, we went to fetch Timothy but poor him, he was sick... It was my sis who spread the disease to him. See how vulnerable a child can be?



Is this one of the character from Twilight?

Despite the poor little child being sick, he's still bubbly and jumping around. He still wants to eat and eats ALOT. How can someone who is sick, has an appetite? I just promised my sis to compile Tim's pictures into an photo album. I wanted to do more like editing it into a slide show of photos. All I have to do is to sort out the photos now, but how to start? It's like yet another big project!



Lastly, lots of people fall sick recently mainly due to the sudden change in temperature. Drink lots of water and take care, my family and friends :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home