Friday, December 12, 2008

F-acebook

Today marks the last day of school. On one hand, I am extremely happy but on the other hand, it's like the start of all the fun in the school and it suddenly came to an end. No doubt that today was yet another laughing day.

Anyway, I started Pet society on Facebook today. Yes, I know it's outdated already but last time, I don't see the what's the big fuss about it until now. I wondered why it is still seen on people's laptop screen whenever I walked pass someone's desk to get the apple. I decided to try it and I must say the application was fun.

I created my pet named "Ah Gong"



I play with it and now I know the greatest reason why so many people loves Pet Society already. The reasons were as follows.


1) Whenever the boring facilitator starts talking, I can just toggle over to clean my pet.
2) Schools has tight firewall and almost all games couldn't get through it except Pet Society.
3) Almost everyone in the team is playing Pet Society. When you don't, you are being left out and you might find yourself doing extra work since you had nothing to do.
4) Vent your anger on the pet!


Besides, Pet Society, We took some photos to serve as holiday momentos as we know we will miss each other. (Food Haven had 2 for the price of 1 bread after 4:30pm!)



That's panorama for you.



When all else fails, we just became the most vengeful persons.







Zakia, I saw some resemblance in it.



And since I was hungry, I started tasting Shao cheng's toes. It tasted salty and when I tried to take it off, he stuff it all in! Wah!

Ok lah, enough of jokes. Happily ever after photo.



Happy holidays to all~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home