Wednesday, December 3, 2008

No Voice

It's Wednesday and I lost my voice. Why do this always happen to me? I have to avoid all calls no matter who called me. I guess the only one of my friend that heard my "Zhao sia" voice is Tb. When someone call my house, I will ask my sis to pick up and ask who is it.

As for going out, I guess it's a no-no too. My sis called me and laughed at me because not long ago, she also had sore throat. I guess she is the one that passed the sickness to me and how dare she laugh at me? Where got this kind of sis one? So she asked me to go out, I rejected it and stay at home all day.

So, the whole day, I stayed at home to watch Hanazakarino Kimitachihe.



I had watched this show for about more than 5 times. I remembered last time I used to watch it with my elder sis. We love this show so much that we each had a complete set of DVD at our house. I basically spent more than 8 hours watching it non stop because I watched 8 episodes today.

Even though I had watched it so many times, it is still able to put a smile on my face. I am not even bored by the scenes since I could practically remembered all the parts.

In anyway, if my sound did not come back tomorrow, then I guess I have to skip school again. No point attending school without talking especially my group is those kind of talkative ones when we always gossip about what to eat and where we can get the cheapest deals.

Speaking about which, yesterday was a slacking day. We were idling in class and we drew words and pictures on the white board.



I drew all the others but I simply cannot draw myself. It's always like that. Hence, the one that drew me with one eyes was shao cheng. I find it quite good as it looks like me a bit. However, thanks to Angelyn's face taking up too much spaces, my face was reduce to half. (Tsk, the hair)

Lastly, I am excited about the Pulau ubin trip with all my best friends. I can already imagine the fun that we will be having. Not forgeting the Seoul Garden with E35D aka cheapos gang. Look how cheapo the gang can be as we celebrate christmas on 23rd Dec AFTERNOON! Also, looking forward to the christmas present exchange with the usual clique but this time round including JJ!

With so much happening, I can't afford to be sick anymore. I guess it's better to be sick now than be sick on Christmas. Maybe it is a blessing to be sick now? *Touch wood*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home