Sunday, December 14, 2008

The day finally came.

The tenant moved into my house in the afternoon. I pretend to be asleep as I don't want to make any direct interaction with them. I stayed in my room playing games and I know this has got nothing to do with me. As I was typing this, 12:53mn, the couple was just opposite of my room seperated by a wall. I just got home after a movie.

Anyway, I went out with Tb and Mk. We met at Jurong point and was shocked by the newly opened shops in there. The new JP can be compared to Vivo city in my opinion as it is big. The people were pushing around and it didn't seem like a good time for shopping.

As I would describe and seperate them into 2 parts, mainly, old JP and new JP. The old JP is the place where by we had been there ample of times. It is where the kopitiam, arcades and theatres are. The new JP is the unexplored place right after you get down from MRT and you see a new building. The old and new were joined together to form the new shopping centre.

Although we do not have time to explore the new JP as we were hungry, we miraclously found a space in the kopitiam which is very full at 7pm. We ordered the claypot rice and it was superb. After that, bought a cute T-shirt from bossini and off to watch movie.



This movie is called "Beast Stalker" and is from the producer of "Connected". Like the parent movie, this one is actually quite similar except that it is a different story. However, I would still prefer Connected as this movie somehow lack of something. Maybe a bit of comedy would spice things up?

Lastly, Timothy is learning to crawl. He is able to sit already. Seeing him learn things by himself, the feeling is fantastic! I can't imagine when he is able to walk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home