Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Frenzy

Tuesday 23Dec

Meet up with Tb, Hx and Mk at JE. Reached Cyberdome at about 2pm. I went to collect a bag which I asked my friend to buy at a blog shop. The timing change from 4pm to 5:30pm and to 6pm, finally 6:30pm. However, I was quite happy that I finally got that bag and forget all about the timing issue.

After that, meet up with cheapo gang mainly yuenky, sherman and Teresa. Although there's only the few of us, we still have much fun. It's considered the first Christmas we celebrated and hence it is quite significant. May our friendship continues by having another celebration next year!

Initially our plan is to have seoul garden buffet but since lester wasn't there with us, we dropped the idea. So we met at Cineleisure hoping to watch some movies or have dinner there but because Teresa suggested Din Tai Feng and so we tried our luck. To our disappointment, every dining place seem to be a "Hello kitty queue".



In the end, we had Pepper lunch for the night. Luckily, the queue moves fast and we finally settled our hungry stomach. We walked around the christmas village and took pictures with a few groups of people. However the pictures is with Teresa which I think I will never get my hands on it until next year, 2009. See you then.

We heard that Lester was at Balcony Bar and hence we went over there. Upon reaching there, yuenky had the urge to go in. I had never like liquor but because of peer pressure, I went too. We lepak one corner.

As we are not dining and only having drinks there, we went to the 2nd level which has good ambience. We ordered our drinks and chat like there's no tomorrow. By the way, I hated my Russian Coffee because it's mixed with liquor and coffee and it tastes weird.



After that, we went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home