Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A new beginning

School had started and obviously I wasn't used to it. I found myself sick on the start of the second day. This can be accounted for the very late nights during the holidays and when school reopens, I had huge problem when it comes to waking up early.

In the class, I had the urge of leaving. However, I managed to stay till the end and my sis came to fetch me after school. I slept the whole journey to home. I remembered waking up in the middle of my sleep, having that vomiting feeling. I swallowed a panadol that was in my bag for years but it didn't work.

When I reached home, I went to bed immediately without bathing. I was so tired and my whole body ache. I remind my younger sis to wake me up at 9pm later because I had homework to do. She apparently wasn't listening because she was smiling to the computer screen and later answered with a delightful "ok"

Days like this is terrible and it spoils my mood especially when the next day is an holiday. It spoils my mood further when you sit at the toilet bowl and waited ages for something to come out but none. Disgusting, it may be but those were the times you feel really angry.

Little Nyonya had came to an end and the new show only reminds me of my mother in the role of a nagging mum, Patricia Mok. Not that I say it, my mum even agrees that she looked like her when she nags non stop. To such coincidence, the family, which made up of elder sis, middle brother and a younger sis totally resemble us.

This posts contained lots of rants but it is better than writting my RJ which shows the fake side of me. Not that I am so fake but I am going mad if I hadn't write it down. If you asked me what I would like to do at the current moment. It will be reading harry potter book 2 which I am still asking from Tb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Discussion area

<< Home